chapter 31

///Skip a few weeks////
Annie POV
The last few weeks have been very busy. I've been on set all weekdays, then working in the gym on the weekends, and sometimes hanging out with friends. Today was the first Rock Your Hair photo shoot, and it was also February, which meant that my mom and Hayley will be coming in to visit soon. I got up at 5, and ate breakfast. Then i got dressed in some leggings and a random shirt. My hair, makeup, and clothes didn't matter, since they were doing all of that stuff at the place. It was now 6, and Hayden and Mr. Jimmy are coming to get us soon. Rebecca decided to have me ride with them to make it easier. Hayden and I haven't hung out, unless you count being on set together, since that day when he texted me, so even though we have been acting together for the past weeks, i'm still expecting things to be a little awkward. I put on my slides, grabbed my phone and my camera, and started to vlog. "Hey guys. It's...6:08 in the morning and we are about to go to Malibu for the Rock Your Hair shoot. We had to wake up at 5, and Hayden and Mr.Jimmy are coming to pick me up at 6:15 so we can be there for 7:30 annndddd yeah. Look the sun isn't even up yet. That's how you know
it's too early. Okay bye." I put all of my stuff into my bag and sat down on the couch. "They are here." Rebecca said as i got up. We headed out the door and down the stairs. Rebecca walked me out to their car. I saw the car and got in. I sat in the back, with Hayden, and only one seat was separating us. I still like Hayden, a lot, but it was still kind of awkward to be around him. I rested my head against the window and closed my eyes. "IS IT TOO LATE NOW TO SAY SOOOORRRYYYYY!" Hayden randomly screams. I jolt awake and look over at him. He was laughing so i started to join in with i'm. "CAUSE IM MISSIN MORE THAN JUST YOUR BODY!" i sang. "How do you sing good even when you don't try?" Hayden looked at me while laughing. I rolled my eyes and looked at him, "It's just a talent i guess!" i flipped my hair. We laughed and continued singing, well, more like we continued yelling. "15 minuets guys! We are almost there!!" Mr. Jimmy exclaimed. "YESS!" Hayden and I yelled at the same time. We laughed for about 5 minuets straight. Then, the car went silent. We pulled up and Mr. Jimmy got out to make sure that Nicole, who is running the shoot, was inside. Mr.Jimmy gave us a thumbs up and walked inside. I went to open the door, but Hayden reached over and closed it. "What are you doing?" i asked turning to him and laughing. "Just wait one second. I like you too, a lot, but i don't think that right now, at this moment in time, is a good time for us to date." "I agree," i replied, "and i'm very glad that you feel the same way. Now come on let's go." We got out of the car and headed inside. They took me straight to hair and makeup, and took Hayden to wardrobe. They curled my hair then clipped it up so it wouldn't get messed up when i put my dress on, and so it would stay curled. Then, they did my makeup. When they finished, they told me to go to wardrobe with Brooke. I followed her and we went back into this huge room with a bunch of clothes, shoes, and accessories. They gave me a white dress with gold accents and a silver belt (the one that she wore in the actual RYH shoot) The lady in the dressing room pinned up the back so that it would stay on since it was strapless and a little big. I walked out and everyone's talking stopped. They were all staring at me. "What?" i asked while laughing. "You look amazing! And Jessica over here has just the shoes!" i nodded and walked over to the lady who was picking out shoes and accessories. Everyone got back to their own thing while i put on my shoes, a necklace, and a bracelet that the lady picked out for me. Then, i went back to hair and makeup so that they could take the pins out of my hair and hair spray it one more time. I looked in the mirror, i looked awesome. I was the third one done, besides Brooke and Lexi. "Annie you look awesome!!" Brooke said as i walked up to them. "Thanks! So do you guys!" I hugged Brooke and Lexi and they started calling us over for some photos. I took 4 alone, 2 with Lexi, 3 with Brooke, and 2 with all 3 of us. They looked super cute! By the time we finished, Carson, Hayden, Rush, Danielle, and Elliana were all finished. We walked over to them and we talked for a little bit. They called over the older girls, like Brooke and Lexi, for a few photos while i stayed with everyone else. "You look awesome! No, better than awesome, gorgeous!" Hayden said. I blushed and looked away. "Well you look pretty cute yourself in that little suit!" i said while ruffling his hair. I was normally like 6 inches shorter than him, but with these huge heels on, i was about his height. He fixed his hair while laughing, then they called us over for pictures. So far, today has been an awesome day! I thought at least....