chapter 73

Annie POV
I woke up to the sun shining in from my now open curtains and looked around. Yesterday evening, after we finished our movie, Hayden and I played 'Life' and 'Monopoly' before eating dinner and going to bed almost immediately after that. Hayden has been trying to make these the best three days ever, and he was doing a pretty good job so far. I looked at the bed to see all of the candy from last night cleaned up as well. Gosh this kid does way too much for me, but in a good way. "Good morning, princess!" Hayden chimed as he walked into my room. "Morning bestie." I said back and grabbed my phone from by bedside table. "Breakfast is almost ready, its chocolate chip pancakes, doctors orders!" He jokingly shook his finger at me and took a seat on the edge of my bed. "So you're a doctor now?" I laughed. "Yep, Dr. Hayden is here and ready to cater to your every need!" he stood up and saluted. He always knew how to make me have a laugh. I covered my face and giggled at his dumbness.

About an hour later, and we were both sitting in bed doing school. Hayden is again checking on me every 30 minutes. I have finished everything except for science, which is taking me a little bit because it doesn't really make that much sense to me. "And....done!" Hayden shut off his computer. "Lucky, I still have to finish science. It doesn't make any sense." I said while studying the computer screen. "What are you learning about?" he asked, scooting closer to me. "It's like formulas for different things." i replied as I scrolled through my online text book. Hayden took advanced classes in science and math, so he helped me a lot of the time. Within minuets, he had explained it perfectly and I was understanding it perfectly, too. "Thanks, Hay." I turned to look at him. "No problem, Ans." he said back and smiled at me. We looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds, before we both started leaning in a little bit. Our foreheads were about to touch, when my mom bursts through the door. "Hey Annie! How you feeling?" She walked in. "Oh, uh," I stumbled on my words as we both abruptly pulled away, "good. Yeah, better than yesterday for sure. Still a little bit of pain right now though." I tried to cover as best as I could. "You two working on school? I came by to check on you guys before I head to the airport. Hayley has a competition tomorrow." she took a seat on the edge of the bed. "Yeah, well, she's doing school. I finished so i'm helping her out." Hayden explained and smiled at her. "Oh, good! Thanks Hayden, she is lucky to have someone like you." she smiled and stood up. She hugged us all and gave us her goodbyes as she left to for the airport. I know this sounds weird, but it was getting easier and easier for us to separate every time. "That, I am." I gave him another one of my 'infamous', as he says, smiles. "What do you mean?" he asked, already forgetting the conversation we had like 30 seconds ago. "What my mom said, I'm lucky to have you." I smiled again. He kissed my cheek and I got back to doing school. I tried to hide my face as best as I can because I knew my face was a bright shade of red. "Don't hide your face when you blush, it's cute!" he laughed, only making my face turn redder. I lightly slapped him. "Shut up." I groaned and tried to focus my full attention on my school work. Of course, with the cutest guy ever sitting right next to me, that didn't go so well.

   "IM IN LOVE WITH THE SHAPE OF YOU!" Hayden and I screamed as we jammed to the Ed Sheeran song. We were now playing a very intense game of 'Life'. Every time that we would get ahead of each other, the other one would either tie with them or go ahead. It was pretty stressful, if you ask me. "HAHA I SPUN AN 8, BEAT THAT!" Hayden said happily as he set his car down in the right spot. "Okie doke, Summerall. You might regret saying that." I smirked as I spun a 10. "What the? How are you so good at spinning the stupid wheel?" Hayden looked up at me with this look of pure confusion on his face. I started dying laughing and almost knocked the board. "What?" he laughed at me. "You looked so confused when you asked that! It was hysterical!" I continued laughing. He rolled his eyes and laughed along with me. "Hey love birds, I brought you two some ice cream." Rebecca walked in holding two bowls. "Thanks!" I tried to get out, as I was laughing so hard. She handed me one and Hayden the other. She winked at me before heading towards the door. I rolled my eyes, making sure she saw, and she shut the door. "Let's take a break from 'Life'" I said as I took a bite of ice cream. "You know i'd do anything for you, but I don't think I can help you with that one." he laughed as he ate his ice cream. Oh my gosh he is so dumb. "You idiot, I meant the game!" I laughed. "I know you did." He laughed with me. "Mhhhmm sure ya did!" I smeared a little dab of ice cream on his nose. He narrowed his eyes and looked at me. "Oh it's on, Leblanc." he flicked ice cream on me. "Okay let's stop before my bed gets covered in cookie dough!" I said while surrendering. Surprisingly, being cooped up all day wasn't so bad.

Ooo Oooo SOME HANNIE MOMENTS!!

insta:@upandoutleblanc

collab wattpad:flippinbrats4