chapter 44

Annie POV
I woke up nice and early at 2:47 am to arguing. I was fixing to punch someone. "I've known her longer!" one voice said. "I don't care! I spend more time with her!" another voice replied. I closed my eyes and pretended like i was sleeping. I knew that one voice was Hayden, but i couldn't tell who the other one was. "Her parents know me more!" I recognize the voice, it was Brennan's. "Can you guys shut up? It's not gonna matter how much you two care about her when you wake her up. We all know Annie hates getting woken up, so shut your mouths." i heard Katie say. Well, too late. "Katie's right, shut up." Luke said from the couch. I felt one side of the bed go down a little as Hayden got back in bed. "All i'm saying," Brennan started, "is that you two aren't dating. So it's a little weird that you two are sleeping in the same bed, when there is other people who she has known longer." he finished. "I didn't force her to sleep by me! She asked if she could. She had a rough day and wanted me to be with her and support her, and I was and I did because i love her and she is my best friend!" Hayden fought back. He- he loved me? I mean, i had always felt like he did, but hearing him say it made me have butterflies in my stomach. I smiled, with my eyes still closed. This didn't change the fact that I had been woken up at 2 am though. "Oh so now your saying it's Annie's fault? And you don't love her, your 12!" Brennan said back to Hayden. "I never said it was Annie's fault, now you are twisting my words. And yes, I do love her, i don't care if i'm 12. I can still feel love!" Hayden fought. I had enough. "This is a joke right?" I sat up. "You two are fighting over something this stupid at, what, 2 am? This is the last thing any of us need right now. So if you two would please shut up and go back to bed it would be really very much appreciated. Thank you and goodnight." I finished. I lay back down, and so does Hayden. At least that shut them up. I thought for a few minuets. Does Hayden actually love me? Do I love him? Well of course I do, but do I love love him? Would Caleb approve of him? I think so. I also think i love Hayden. He is so sweet, polite, gentle, calm, genuine, funny, cute, all of the above! "Hayden?" i whispered. "Yeah Ans?" he whispered back. "When you said you loved me, did you mean it?" i asked, while turning to the other side so i was facing him. "Oh...you heard that. Of course i meant it. We might only be 12, and not able to date, but i love you and everything about you!" "I...I love you too." I finally blurted out, while meeting his eyes. I smiled, and he smiled back. He intertwined our hands under the blanket, and i readjusted my self so my head was on Hayden's chest. I eventually fell asleep, while thinking of how the rest of today is going to go. I'm hoping it's good, despite my early morning dilemma.

"CHILDREN, BREAKFAST!" i heard daddy scream from upstairs. I slowly woke up, and rubbed my eyes. I looked around to see everyone else doing basically the same thing. "Morning Ans." Hayden said as i lifted my head from his chest. "Morning Hay." I got up, and saw that my few younger cousins were already up. Everyone else had already started heading upstairs. Less like "heading upstairs" and more like trudging upstairs. I heard a girly laugh come from upstairs, but i knew it wasn't my mom. I started to worry. Was it my dad's ex girlfriend who is Martins mom? I followed Katie and Syd upstairs, with the boys behind me, and peered into the kitchen. "PAIGE?!" i screamed. My eyes lit up and I ran in front of Syd and Katie to get to her. I ran up and gave her a huge hug. "Hey girly! I missed you!" she said as we pulled away. "I missed you even more!" I said. "Ooohhhh so is this the infamous Hayden i hear about all the time?" she asked while pointing to Hayden. My face went red as i glared at her. "Shut up!" i whispered. Everyone laughed, except for Brennan, as usual. "But yes, that's Hayden." i nodded. She smirked at me as i rolled my eyes. I think I do that too much! I sat down, with Katie and Syd on my right, and then Hayden, Luke, and Brennan on my left. Daddy handed out pancakes to us. "What do you guys want to drink? Orange juice, Apple juice, milk, or Annie Juice?" daddy asked while pulling out all of the drinks. "ANNIE JUICE!" me, Luke, Syd, and Katie all day at the same time. "What's Annie Juice?" Hayden asked, looking confused. "It's apple juice and orange juice mixed, with a little bit of water. It's sooo good!" Syd answered. He nodded. "I will try some of Annie's, but can I have milk please?" he requested. "And me too please?" Brennan asked from the other end of the table. My dad served up our drinks, and we continued on with breakfast. We all just laughed and joked, even Brennan joined in. "Exciting news, guys!" Daddy said as he set his phone down. "What is it?" i asked as we all turned our attention to him. "Hayley gets to come home tomorrow!" Everyone cheered and smiled. Hayden and I hugged, i had sooo many butterflies. I'm so happy she is going to be okay. I'm kinda upset though, because we leave to go back to LA on Wednesday (which is in two days) for our premiere. Maybe mommy can come though. (SORRY FOR THE INTERRUPTION BUT I JUST WATCHED ROCK YOUR HAIR'S NEW VIDEO AND CRIED WHEN ANNIE AND HAYDEN PERFORMED LIKE MY HEART UGGHH) I put my plate in the sink, and so did everyone else, before starting to head downstairs to get ready for the day. "Daddy i forgot to ask you, where is everyone else?" i asked. "Some left, and others are at the hospital. All the kids had school today." i nodded and followed my friends downstairs. "Wait, Annie!" I heard as i started down the steps. "Yeah?" I turned back. "Coach Mary wanted to know
if you wanted to go to the gym today. Hayden and all them can come watch. You still have some leos in your room." I smiled and nodded. I ran down the stairs and into the big basement. "Katie, guess what?" i said as i saw her. "You coming to the gym today?" she asked as she pulled a leo out of her bag. "Heyyy who told you?" i asked. "My mom texted me. Your dad knew you would say yes. Any ways she will be here soon to pick us all up and take us. The others are gonna watch." i nodded and started back up the stairs. Gosh, we have way too many stairs in this house. I finally reached my room and opened my leo drawer. Sure enough there were about 5 leos and 3 pairs of shorts. I grabbed a pink, white, and black Nastia Liukin leo that i forgot I had, with some black nike pros. Thank God my old grips were still in here! I grabbed them and set them on my bed. I went into my bathroom and saw that someone smeared toothpaste all over the counter. Oh great. I know I don't live here at the moment, but still. I changed into the leo and grabbed my pajamas. I grabbed my grips and headed back down to the basement. I put my clothes in my bag, after pulling out a random sweatshirt and some fuzzy pajama pants to wear over my leo. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and redid my hair. I put on my slides, and walked out to meet everyone else. I was the last one to get ready. "Well, well, well, the princess is finally ready!" Hayden teased. I rolled my eyes and punched his shoulder. Brennan glared at us. "Moms here." Katie called as she grabbed her gym bag. I grabbed my grip bag and followed her up the stairs. "Grab this water!" daddy called as he pointed out a water on the counter. "Thanks, love you!" i called. "Love you!" by this time, we were all out the door. It was so cold out here. We all got in to Mrs. Jill's car and headed off to the gym. This would be my first time back in almost like 3 months! I'm nervous...