chapter 82

Annie POV
   Wow, it's been a while since me and Hayden's little "fight" thing. We are half way done filming season 2 of our show, I've visited Maryland once and my family has visited twice, Hayden recently had his 13th birthday (I gave him an 'Off White' shirt and a new friendship bracelet that was a little nicer and would last longer than the ones we originally had), and Martin hasn't contacted us at all, which is good. I'm guessing he never got my number after I changed it. Oh, I've also been off of crutches for a while, I had a boot for a little bit, and now I just have a brace! I get to have it off in about 3 weeks. I've been in the gym doing some things that I can do without my foot, like bars and simple conditioning. Hayden and I have started rehearsals for our performance at the Rock Your Hair concert, and i've been offered a spot on a show called "We Are Savvy"! I'm so excited! I'm almost done with school, Hayden already finished so he helps me a lot of the time. It's also been official that we are taking a Rock Your Hair trip to Hawaii in June, but it hasn't been announced publicly yet. My family is gonna come too. I've started vlogging again, since my life has been a little less hectic recently. It's May 15th, and we are off of filming today. Hayden is leaving soon to go to and visit his mom in Texas and I am going to see my family in Maryland for a while, so we want to spend as much time together as we possibly can. After I finish my school for today, we are gonna hang out at city walk, then probably get some ice cream and stuff i don't know. Jimmy Jr. is gonna come with us since, you know, we are only 12 and 13.

      I woke up about an hour ago and all i've accomplished so far is getting ready and eating breakfast. I grabbed my computer from the kitchen table and headed into my room. "Okay...so let's click on math." I said, talking to myself, as usual. It's a weird thing I do. Just as I was about to start my last week in math, my phone started ringing. "Holy cheese puffs who is it?" I groaned. The only thing on my mind right now is finishing school. And Hayden. And chocolate cake.

      "I should've known." I laughed as I read Hayden's contact name off the screen. I swiped on my screen to answer it. The facetime connected and Hayden's face popped up on the screen. "Heyyyy Annie!" He said in a girly voice while looking ahead of him at something. "Heyyy Hayden." I set my phone up on my computer so I could work on school and talk to him at the same time. "Whatcha doin?" he asked as he looked down at the screen. "School." I sighed as I solved stupid math problems with exponents. "Oh sorry! I don't want to distract you I will see you later! Bye, stay concentrated, hurry so we can hang out, and yeah! Okay bye love you!" he hung up fast. "Umm okay." I giggled to myself and put some on some music. Next on my playlist was "Little Do You Know". I smiled at the song, it was more than just a song to me. I started singing along to 'my part' of the song.

      "Shoot." I heard someone say as Hayden's part was approaching. I stopped singing and looked over to see Hayden hurrying to pick his phone up off the floor. I paused the music and laughed. "I'm not finished with school yet!" He got his phone and walked over to my bed. "I know! I was just bored and Jimmy needs to talk to Matt about something anyways so I thought why not just come early?" He plopped down on my bed and pulled me into a side hug. After, he laid down in my perfectly made bed so his head was by my computer and his feet were hanging of the side of the bed. His phone kept on playing a video that he had taken on snapchat of me singing. "Hayyddeenn don't post that! it's so embarrassing!"
I groaned as I looked down at him. "Annie stop you sound amazing! And if you're embarrassed to post a video of you singing, then how are you gonna sing in front of a bunch of people at the concert?" he asked as he captioned the video "Dang😍💖" I smiled, but it quickly faded. "I'd rather not think about it."

HEYYY GUYS HOW IS LIFE?? anyways, i finally updated!! be proud💪 I hope you guys like, and EPISODE 3 OF CHICKEN GIRLS COMES OUT TODAY!! ONLY 3 MORE EPISODES TILL THE KISS AHAJSIAOWJEJKAKA