chapter 49

Annie POV
    "Annie, Hayden...come on. It's time to get up." I lifted my head up and saw Mr. Jimmy shaking Hayden. It all
flooded back to me. The video we made, sitting on the dock, kissing Hayden. I smiled as i stretched out my arms. Then, it hit me. We are going back to LA today. "Pack up your things and meet us upstairs. We're gonna eat breakfast then head out." he said. I nodded my head and started to get out of bed. Hayden and everyone else in the room is still asleep. I grabbed my phone off of the charger and saw that it was 4:39 am. Our flight was for 7, which meant we had to leave here around 5:30. I decided to let Hayden sleep a little longer, and go ahead and get ready. I grabbed my black and white adidas joggers, a gray tank top that knotted at the bottom, and some socks. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower before changing into my clothes. I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, and put on my necklace and bracelets. I grabbed all of my things out of the bathroom and put them into my suitcase. I put on some mascara and EOS chapstick, then slipped on my adidas superstars. I packed up all of my stuff and zipped up my suit case. I looked over to see Hayden still asleep. I walked over to the bed and sat down on it. "Hayden, get up. We have to get ready. We are leaving here soon." i shook him awake. "Ugh" he groaned before pulling the blanket over his face. "Well good morning to you too hun, but we gotta get moving." he got up and stretched his arms before pulling me into a huge hug. "Hayden!" i whisper yelled, laughing. He pulled me down to the bed. "We gotta gooooooooo!" i said while trying to get out of his grip. "You smell good." he said while completely ignoring what i had just said. I jokingly rolled my eyes. "Yeah because I got up and took a shower, just like you should. Now come on slow poke." he let me go and got up to get ready. I walked over to Katie and shook her awake. "What time is it?" she groggily asked. "5 something. I am leaving soon and I wanted to say bye." i said while pulling her into a hug. She hugged me even tighter before letting go. "Bye Ans. Love you. And don't worry, i'll be watching Disney Channel at 8/7 central!" she said as she laid her head back down. I laughed at her. Our show was premiering on Disney tomorrow, and that's why we have to be back in LA. "Love you too Kate! And you better be!" she laughed and dozed back to sleep. I went around, telling everyone else goodbye, when Hayden finally finished getting ready. "You better hurry up and pack up." I told him as i grabbed my blankie, headphones, and charger and stuffed them into my carry on. "I'm already packed!" he said while zipping up his suitcase. We trudged our stuff upstairs, and set our bags down by the front door. Everyone's bags were right there, but there was 2 extra bags that i don't remember us having on the way here. Oh well. Daddy had already left to go to the hospital and trade with mommy, so she was here and making us pancakes. Matt, Mr. Jimmy, and Rebecca had already eaten and where sitting on the couch, talking. We haven't really seen a lot of them these past few days, because they always wanted to do some historic tours and junk that no one else seemed interested in. We sat down at the table and waited for the pancakes to be ready. "Look at these two, all ready for today!" mommy vlogged. I looked at the camera and kept a straight face. I looked over and noticed Hayden was doing it too. "I have a little surprise for you Annie." mommy said as she walked over to check the pancakes. "Here, hold this and film yourself." she handed me the camera. I looked at it and made funny faces. "So we talked to Daddy, and Paige and I are flying out with you guys today, and going to the premier tomorrow!" she exclaimed. My face lit up, but then went down to a frown. "Doesn't Hayley need you guys? You can't be gone for that long!" i said while forgetting that the camera was on. "We are leaving early early Friday morning, and Hayley can come home on Sunday, so Daddy and Aunt Melissa are going to be in the hospital with Hayley." the smile came back to my face. We finished up breakfast, and Paige had made it downstairs too. We made sure we had everything before heading out. Oh, so that's why mommy got Mrs.Jill to stay the night, so when we leave, the others will have an adult. We took the truck to the airport, since daddy had the Tesla. The car ride seemed short, because I slept the whole time. We got out, and headed inside. "Oh great." Mr. Jimmy sarcastically said. "What?" i asked as everyone flipped their attention to him. "Our seats got switched. There is two next to each other, then all the others are scattered." what? how does that even happen? "Well we need the two kids together. It's better that way." mommy said. As annoyed as everyone is  that the seats got changed, i'm kinda excited. It's just gonna be Hayden and I alone, away from everyone else. Are we gonna kiss again?

Sorry for the sucky chapter. I am trying to get away for the next conflict to flow in to the story, so the next few chapters won't be as good. I'm really sorry. I also think i might've picked the girlfriends, but i'm not gonna announce them yet!!!