chapter 26

Annie POV
It's now 5:30. Hayden and I have been doing school all day. I got sooooo much done! So much that I don't have to do any tomorrow! "Guys come here!" we heard from the kitchen. We walked out to see Rebecca and Mr.Jimmy sitting at the table. "So you two are going to be doing a collab. Each of you will post a video. We are gonna film them tomorrow. So each of you are gonna pick a video. We are gonna film it at the Rock Your Hair studio in Malibu. It's kinda like a promo in a way for the concert in June." We nodded our heads and listened. "So I looked around and thought about it, so you can choose between a slime video or a wubble bubble video for your channel." "I call the bubble thingy!" i yelled and shot my hand up. "Then i will take slime!" Hayden said. "Okay then. How much school did you get done?" he asked Hayden. "A lot. Like 4 days."Hayden and I had different curriculums. He was assigned work by day, and i was assigned work by week. So i had to get that certain amount or more done in a week and he had to get a certain amount or more done in a day. Mr. Jimmy nodded his head. "Well kids what do y'all want for dinner?" "We could get Ramen?" Hayden suggested. "What is that?" i asked, making a weird face. "You've never had Ramen??" he looked at me like i was crazy. "I mean, i've been to a lot of
places and tried a lot of things, but i don't think i've ever had Ramen." i said shrugging my shoulders. "Ramen it is then. We're gonna go home and change and we'll meet you guys at 7?" We agreed and Hayden and Mr.Jimmy collected their stuff and left. I went to. t room and put on a light pink shirt that said "good day" on it, light jean shorts, and my white converse. I did my hair in a french braid into a ponytail. I grabbed my purse, my camera, and my phone and met Rebecca in the living room. "We still have like 45 minuets until we are meeting them. Wanna go to target? I need to get some curtains for your room and i need a few things. I was also thinking about decorating the house as a surprise for Matt since he comes back tomorrow." i nodded my head and we headed out the door. "So, how was the party last night?" i thought about telling her. I decided i should. "Well i stayed by Hayden the whole time, until Jayden and I wanted to go get ice cream. So i told Hayden and he said he was gonna come with us, but he was talking with the guys so i talked him out of it. Then while we were getting ice cream, these two boys came up behind us and started messing with us. Then Jayden ran and i tried to but they grabbed my arm and pulled me away to this like hidden spot. Then one of them pinned me against the fence but i kicked him and screamed then i ran away to the bathroom. Hayden somehow found me and i told him, then he asked me if i wanted to leave. I said no then we went to watch the fireworks, and we held hands." Rebecca looked at me with her mouth open. "All of that happened last night? You could've called me and i would've came and got you early!" "I know, and Hayden told me that, just i didn't want to leave and i didn't want to cut his night short either." she kept her eyes on the road. "He wouldn't have cared, but as long as your good now, it's all okay!" i nodded and looked down at my phone. Just the normal notifications from musically and instagram, and a few snaps from my friends, and one from Mackenzie. Why would she snapchat me? We never talk. I opened my phone and went to snapchat. She sent me a picture of her shoes and said: See you at Ramen!!💞 Wait what? How did she know we are going. Did Hayden invite her? Oh joy.