4

Ayeee,

I'm home. Been gone all may. It's the summer time. The tour bus dropped me off in front of my house. "Home sweet home" I said. I walked in my house and put my stuff away. I scrolled Down my newsfeed and seen my baby.

She finna be in the Mask off video today. I'm finna suprise her . I got in my car and drove to the studio where Raven was at. I walked in and thru had my baby looking sexy inna black suit walking.

"Now Raven cat walk with the gun in your hand, remember your a bad bitch wit a gun" said the director.
"My bad bitch wit a gun" I said . Raven looked back and smiled. She ran and jumped on me. "Quavooooo" she said.
"I missed you babygirl" I told her. "I missed you too" she said.

"How you been baby ?" I asked. She walked up in my face. "Missing you" she said . We laughed. "Besides that ?" I questioned. "Nothing. Miracle over my house rn so bring offset over sometimes" she said.

"Okay baby I'm finna go gimme hug" I said. "Hit up my phone later" I told her ."okay I will" she said looking on the floor. I walked out and got in my car. I'm finna go hang wit my brothers .

Raven~

Guess who home, Yesss bitch my man home

Guess who home, Yesss bitch my man home. And my sister here. She been begging me to have Offset come over. She wanna see her nigga . So I'm going to invite them over and I ain't gon leave Takeoff out he can bring his boo with him. I texted Quavo.

Me~Baby come over , bring yo brothers
Quavo- Ight lil mama I'm on my way😋

I turnt my music on and took out my bottles of Henny and glasses. "Baby sis" said Miracle . "Huh?" I answered. "My man coming over ?" She asked. "Hell yeah they On they way" I said.  She smiled.

After a half hour my doorbell rang and Miracle opened the door I walked behind her. "Dayummm" I heard Offset say. She smiled and hugged him . They walked in. "Big ass house" said Offset. We say down . After grabbing glasses of henny. "Aye Qua , roll up" said Take off. We all was talking laughing and shit.

Quavo kept feeling on my leg. Making me wet as fuck . He knew it was too cause he kept smiling and laughing. He funny.

It got late asf and Take off and Offset left, Miracle went wit Offset. So me and Quavo was left. He started rubbing my thigh. "So who you been cheating on me with ?" He asked. "Nobody" I said. I smiled. And straddled his lap. "You is my nigga so therefore ion need these other niggas" I said.

I leaned in and kissed him. He grabbed my ass and we was just kissing. I started kissing on his neck . "Shit, lil mama you got me hard as fuck" he said. I looked in his red ass eyes wit lust. He know I want it.

I grabbed his hand and we walked into my room. He took his chains off and his shirt. I took off my shirt and my shorts. I walked in his face and started kissing him . He picked me up and put me on the bed.

I gasped when he put it in. He fucked me . Then pulled out and put a condom on . "Turn over" he said. I turned around and arched my back . He pushed my back down some more. I was moaning and grabbing. He was going fast . So I threw it back to make him slow down . We was going, I heard POP!.

"Fuck" he said. He pulled out then put it back in. He kept going. "Uhhhh" I moaned. We fucked for hours then I fell asleep .

I woke up to Quavo smacking my ass . "Raven" he said. I stretched. "Huh ?" I said. "Come lock your door" he said . I got up and walked down the stairs and opened the door. "Gimme kiss" I said. We kissed and he left. I locked the door and went back to sleep .

I woke up again to my sister getting in my bed. "Bitchhh what you and Offset was doing ?" I asked. "Nothing he showed me his house, and his cars" said Miracle "what was you and...Ouuuu why you naked ?" She asked. My sister know I never sleep naked. "Okay bitch he finally gave you that young rich dick" she said. We laughed. "So how was it ?" She asked. "Sis he put me to sleeep" I said.

"Ouuu girl he got that knock out" she said. I laughed. "Hoe get out my bed"
I said. "Shut up" she said. I felt her get under the cover then she went to sleep. I fell back to sleep this time for a long time .