10

Raven~
Woke up early as hell, Raevon was in my arms. I looked over and Quavo wasn't in the bed. The fuck this nigga think this is. I grabbed my phone but as soon as I was about to call, this nigga walked through the door.

"And where tf was you at ?" I asked, he put his dreads in a ponytail. "Don't start girl I'm tired as fuck" he said. He was looking so sexy . I hugged all on him. "Watch out girl I'm tired" he said grabbing me. "Noooaa" I whined. "Stop baby I'm tired" he said picking me up. "Okay gimme kiss first" I said poking my lips out. He kissed me then let me down.

I went downstairs and cooked me some food. Raevon started crying, I went to grab her and went in my room and left her with Quavo. I went back downstairs to eat. My phone started ringing.
"Hello"
"Hey sis"
"Hey didn't you get your test results"
"Yes, and girl I'm pregnant"
"Awww, my big sister having a baby"
"Yes I am. Never thought I'll have kids but I'm having this baby"
"What you gon do about offset ?"
"Fuck offset, he can pick and choose to be in his baby life I don't care what he do"
"Hopefully ion gotta beat Cardi ass"
"Nah don't be stressing over that nigga, you know imma come to New York in a few months to stay with you while I do my photoshoot"
"Yes girl you already told me"
"Okay it was a reminder"
"Don't get smart , imma talk to you later I gotta teach my class"
"Okay love you"
"Love you too bye"

Ugh, now my sister gotta deal with offset . I never thought it will be her pregnant cause as a kid she always said she ain't never having no kids. But I mean she always alone in New York, so she finally got somebody to be with, while she lives there.

My phone starts ringing again. Ion even know who this is...
"Hello"
"Raven ?"
"Who is this ?"
"Who it sound like"
"Rasheeda bitch don't get smart"
"Whatever , granny need you to call her"
"Okay granny could've called me herself"
.....I Hung Up.....

I don't want her hoe ass calling my muthafucking phone. I called granny but she ain't answer. I'm finna just put my clothes on and go o her house. I grabbed a towel & got undressed and got in and washed my body. I got out and went in my room, and got dressed, I went back in the bathroom and did my hair.

And brushed my teeth, "Baby, baeee" I said as I was trying wake up Qua. "What girl" she answered. He opened his eyes and stretched . "I'm finna go to my granny house" I told him. "Okay where my daughter ?" He asked. I pointed next to him; he turned and looked at her and then he grabbed her and put her on his chest and rubbed her back.

Aww, I love them. I kissed them both then left out and got in my car and headed toward the highway. When I got to Nana house , it was a for sale sign outside her house. I parked fast and ran up to her house. "Nana what's going on ?" I asked. I walked up to her and hugged her. "Come on in baby so we can talk about this" she said.

I walked in her house and sat at her counter top. "Look ya grandfather left me a few thousands to pay for the house for years" she said. "But he didn't give me enough to pay for it over the years, so ya nana been working side jobs" she explained. "Nana why you ain't tell me ?, you know I make millions, this house been here since I was young and I grew up here" I said.

"I know but your living a good life plus you got that baby" she said. "But that doesn't matter my baby is well tooken care of, she is good if I don't have it her dad gots it & plus Nana this house been In the family for years, I don't want you to lose it" I said. "So show me the paper work so I can see how much you need" I said.

She pulled out a small stack of paper and we went through the paper. My granny owes 250,000, I'm mortgage. She has to pay 5,000 a month , plus she has late fees. "Okay I'll pay your mortgage, just until your retirement comes in Nana you got 3 more months before you can get it" I said.