8

Raven~
I woke up and grabbed my phone. Quavo was next to me sleep wit his mouth open. I took a picture and laughed. All of a sudden I got a Dm. From a girl named tommie it read. "Ask Quavo what time is he coming to get his son". I rolled my eyes and threw the cover off me and got Raevon up and ready for daycare .

This nigga ain't even tell me he had a son or a baby momma. I mean I'm not mad that he has a son I'm mad he ain't tell me . I put Raevon on her van that picks her up. I closed the door and locked it behind me. I thought for a second then started to cook breakfast.

I made both Me and Quavo a plate . I sat at the table and grabbed my phone. I poured syrup on my pancake and tightened my robe. I heard the toilet flush and the water run. I sighed. He came down stairs smiling. Then stopped when he seen how I was looking.

"Goodmorning" said he said. "Morning" I said. I looked back down at my phone. He reached for the syrup and I scooted it close to him. We was dead silent. He snatched my phone out my hand and locked it and put it in his pocket.

" what I do ?" He asked. I shook my head and grabbed my fork and stuffed scrambled eggs in my mouth. He shook his head. He got up and hugged on me. "Baby what I do ?" He asked. I snatched my phone out of his pocket and unlocked it . I went to my DMs And handed him my phone.

He bit his lips. "So when was you gon tell me ?" I asked. "Look Rav, I'm sorry I should've been told you" he said. "I got a Son , his name is Quavious, just like mine" he explained. "He 6 years old" he said. He came and hugged me. "Gimme kiss" he said. "Stop being mad at me all the time" he said.

"I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said. I finished my food and washed out my dish. Quavo came behind me and put his dishes in the sink. "Uhhh no come wash this out" I snapped. "Come on , wash it out fa me Ma" he said. He came behind me and kissed my neck. I rolled my eyes and started washing his dishes.

I went in the bathroom and started doing my hair. " where you think you going ?" He asked. "Out" I said. "Out where ?" He questioned. "I gotta hit up a couple stores" I said. "Nahh you think you slick, you still mad" he said. "No the fuck I'm not and leave me the fuck alone and let me do my hair" I snapped. Next thing I know he pushed me against the sink .

I turned around and he put his hand around my neck and whispered. "Stop fucking playing wit me" he said . "You hear me" he said. That turned me on. I was biting my lip. "Yes daddy" I said. "Stop getting mad at me all the time" he said. "Stop doing shit" I snapped. He tightened his hand around my neck. I rolled my eyes back.

Ouuu I love Ts. "Lemme stop cause you not taking me serious, you just getting turned on and shit" he said. "Okayyy okayy, I hear you imma stop" I said. I leaned in and kissed him. "Baby take me somewhere" I said smiling. "I'm finna take me, you , and my son, & my daughter out to eat then to my mom house" he said. "Okay" I said .

He hugged on me from the back. "Your my fucking queen"he said. I smiled hard. "Raevon is off at 1 right" he asked. "Yes" I said. It was only 8:30. "So we got the place to ourselves?" He asked as he came toward me and grabbed my ass. "Boy you better be lucky I love you"I said. I grabbed his hand and pulled him in the room.

We was at it for hours. I couldn't even move. "Quaaaaa" I called. He popped his head in. "Yess" he answered. "I can't move" I said. He started laughing. He came in and turned me out over and started kissing on me. "I love you" I said. "I love you too lil mama" he said.

I got up and went to get inna shower. My baby finna come home in 30 mins and we going somewhere. I turned my music up and stepped inna shower.

Quavo~

"Look I'm finna come get my son in a hour"
"Well hurry up, and Ion want my son all innat bitch face"
"Your childish as fuck"
"I'm foreal , ion know that bitch like that"
"Whatever I'm finna come get my son"