19.

Quavo-

I'm back from my tour. I'm at home with my little boy. Raevon ain't been over here in a minute. Probably cause of that lil argument over the phone that we had when I was on the road. Me and my boy playing the game. I was happy to be back home. On the road I felt empty as hell. Rasheeda is coming over today. I guess she want to talk to me.

I was chilling and smoking til I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it ?" I asked. "Sheeda" she said. I opened it and let her in. "Aye Quavious go to your room for a minute" I said. "Okay dad"'he said. He paused the game and went into his room. "Wassup" I said. She looked scared. "It's a chance this baby might not be yours" she said. I shook my head. "What you mean ?" I asked.

"What I'm saying is you ain't the only man I had sex with before I found out. I sat back in my chair. "I need a DNA then when this baby born" I said. She touched my hand. "I'm sorry Quavo" she said. I snatched away from her. She looked like she wanted to cry. "I gotta go" she said. She ran out and got in her car.

I ain't feel no remorse at all. First I lost my girl,then it's a possibility that that baby ain't mine. Imma be pissed the fuck off if this baby ain't mine . Matter fact imma go crazy. I need  results or I'm not taking care of that baby. Man this is some bull shit. I'm sitting here mad as hell.

Lil Qua came out the room. "Dad" he said. I turned to him. "I miss my mom" he said. I rubbed my face. "You wanna call her ?" I asked.  He nodded. I dialed Tommie's phone number. It was out of service. Damn she really gone. Left my son, and went about her life.  He was looking at me all sad. I just hugged him.

"I love you Quavious " I said. He was crying. I rubbed on his back and hugged him closer. "Stop crying, you gon be good here right with me" I said. He rubbed his eyes.  He walked away and went into his room. I sighed. I'm stressed the fuck out. Problems on top of problems. I'm all fucked up in the head.

Raven-

I woke up in Chris Arms. I hugged on him and smiled. He shifted his body. He sleeps so calm. I know I sound weird but he does. I got outta the bed and went into the bathroom. I peed and washed my hands. When I came out chris was standing there. He grabbed my face and kissed me. Then he let me go and went into the bathroom. I smiled hard as hell. I ain't gonna lie I was geeked. Cheesing hard.

He finally kissed me. I mean we have been getting close as hell lately. Lastnight we almost fucked. He came out the bathroom and came in the kitchen where I was sitting at. "You gon make breakfast?" He asked. "Give me a minute" I said. "Okay baby" he said. He went into the living room and sat on the couch. I got up and made us breakfast. It was just me and him, my baby was with Miracle. She asked for her lastnight.

I made his plate and handed it to him. I sat next to him on the couch and we watched Jerry Springer on the tv. "Damn girl you can really throw down" he said. I smiled. "Thanks" I said. After we finished eating. I grabbed a blanket and cuddled with Chris on my couch.

"Why you always up under me ?" He asked. "The same reason you be laying all on me sometimes" I said. He laughed. He pulled me close to him. We started kissing. He grabbed my ass. I started kissing on his neck. I must've really turned him on cause he got up and picked me up and took me too my room. I was not ready to fuck him. But that's what happened, we fucked. After we got done, I was smiling at him.

For some reason he was smiling back at me. "What you smiling for ?" I asked. "Shidd what you smiling for ?" He asked. We laughed. I was smiling cause he hit it right and I needed that. I don't know what he was smiling for. "Where you going ?" I asked him. "Home" he said. "Nooo stay here with me" I said. I got up and laid my head on his shoulder and grabbed him from behind. "I gotta go check up on Royalty, she with my mom" he said. "I might slide on you tonight" he said. "Ain't no might. If you don't show up imma pop up" I said. He shook his head.