13.

Raven-

I'm back from New York. I'm so happy to have a niece. Mani pooh is so pretty, my niece gon be so spoiled like my baby. I'm laying in the bed sleep on quavo chest. I'm on my period. Ughh imma mess when I'm on my period. I woke up and quavo was on the game. I got up and went in the bathroom. Ughh I hate being on my period. Welp at least I ain't pregnant. I'm not ready for a new baby my baby still basically a baby. Quavo knocked onna bathroom door.

"Baby ?" He said. "Yeah ?" I answered. "You good ?" He asked. "Yes I'm good" I said. He been so nice to me since I got back. He ain't usually this nice. After I got done doing my business and changing my tamp, I washed my hands and laid back in the bed. I laid on Quavo's lap. "Babeee" I whined. "Gimme kiss" I said. "Girl I'm playing the game" he said. I grabbed his mouth and lift up and kissed on him.

"Girl you finna make me lose" he said. "SO MUTHA FUCKING WHAT" I yelled. He paused the game and grabbed my throat. "Who you talking to ?" He asked. He kissed on my lips. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said. I got up out the bed, and went to go get me some cookies and ice cream. I came back in the room and quavo was smiling and licking his lips.

"No" I said. "What you mean no ?" He said. "Cause I know what you finna ask for" I said. He smacked his lips and snatched a cookie out my hand. "Yup you ain't getting nun else" I said. "Nahh baby, lemme get some" he said. I fed him some then kissed him. "Damn yo lips taste better den this ice cream girl" he said. I laughed.

Raevon came crawling in the room. "Daaa" she babbled. She crawled all the way to his leg and pulled on his pajama pants leg and stood up to get his attention. "I can't pick you up lil mama, I'm playing the game" he said. She started yelling at him. "Who you talking to like that" he asked. I was laughing. "Dad" called Lil Qua.

"Can I have my friend come over again ?" He asked. "Who that lil boy Desmond ?" He asked. "Yeah. Who else" he said. Quavo turned and gave him a look & Lil Qua looked down. "Yeah my other son Desmond can come" I said. "Okay good cause he already here" he said. We heard the door bell ring then the door open.

"Desmond!?" I called. "Yes ma'am" he answered. That lil boy is so respectful and responsible. "You better come say hi boy" I said. Next thing I know he came running up the stairs and hugged me and then gave Quavo dap.

Quavo-

Lil Qua got his friend Desmond over here. Him and Desmond basically grew up together they lived on the same block and they been playing with each other for years. I know his mom and dad they use to come over me and Tammi house and play cards with us back inna day.

I'm still playing this game. Today just a lil chill day for me. Ain't no stu time today. I still planned this lil trip to The Bahamas. We leaving to go next week. It's a surprise for her. Just to show her how much I love her, and don't wanna lose that girl.

My phone started ringing. What the fuck, it's tommi. "What you want ?" I said. "To talk to my baby" she said. "He gotta phone why you ain't call him ?" I asked. "Quavo do not get smart with me"she said. Raven was looking at me.

"Nah I gotta ask you some real shit tho" I said . "Why the fuck would you leave my son like that man ?" I asked. "Cause I can nigga, just how you left me with him for a year and had me taking care of him by myself" she said. "So you think just dropping him off with me and not seeing him is better ?" I asked.

"It's coo tho, you ain't gotta worry about him no more , I got my son" I said. I hung up. Bitch ain't never had me sounding like a single mother. I wanna choke that bitch. "I can't stand her" I said. Raven came and laid on me. She always on me. I was mad and raven knew that. "Your a good father" she said. "Thanks" I said. "I wanna another baby" she said. I paused and looked at her. "Nahh not right now man" I said.

"Why not ?" She said. "Cause we already gotta baby, let that girl grow up first" I said. "We can still practice tho" I said biting my lip looking at her. "Nasty" she said. After playing the game for some hours, I got inna shower and got dressed. I told raven to get dressed and get Raevon dressed cause we going shopping.

She got dressed and got Raevon dressed too. We all got inna car and went to the mall. I was cashing out. Raven was mad cause I didn't let her use her money to buy her stuff. "Girl hell no, I got money you ain't finna ever touch a bill nun of that shit, at least not while you out with me" I told her.

She was pushing Raevon stroller. We shopped for a long ass time and then went home. I laid back inna bed smoking. Raven came inna room and laid on me and started kissing me. "Move girl I'm smoking" I said. "No" she said. I kissed her back and smack her ass. "You thick asf man, can't nobody have you" I said. "Ion want no other nigga grabbing on yo ass and all at shit" he said. She laughed.

"I'm serious" I told her. "Imma kill who ever it is" I said. Me and her had a deep conversation. I took her shopping today cause lil do she know we finna leave and go onna baecation. "Aye you know some ?" I said. She ain't say none. I just pulled the cover over us and went to sleep. I knew she was gonna go to sleep. I just finished smoking then I fell asleep with her.

I woke up sweating. Damn it's hot asl and she on me. "Bae get up, I'm hot" I said. "Mhmmm" she whined. She moved off me. I got up and went inna living room. Qua and Desmond was playing the game. "Lil boy why you got this game onna living room tv ?" I asked him. "Sorry dad" he said. "Nah I'm playing, I got next tho" I said.

"Dad you already know you can't beat me" said Lil Qua. I stopped and turned. Desmond laughed. "Desmond pass the stick , lemme show home boa, how I get down" I said. I beat him. We played the game for a few hours.

"Y'all smell that" I said. Rae had to be up cooking. "Yeah it smell good" said Lil Qua. He paused the game and we all rushed up stairs. Raven was holding Raevon . Cooking . "What you doing ?, it smell good as fuck in here" he said. "I'm teaching my baby how to cook" she said. I smiled at Raevon. I grabbed her out Raven hands.

"You cooking ma ma's" I asked. She smiled. I played with her , den sat her in her high chair as the food got done. "Go wash y'all damn hands" Raven snapped. Me , Lil Qua & Desmond went and washed our hands. We all ate like a family.

"This food is good Mrs Marshall" said Desmond. I looked at Raven and smiled. "Thanks baby" she said. Mrs Marshall sound sexy on her. We all ate. I washed the dishes for everybody. Raven put raevon to bed.

Raven-

I woke up to  Raevon crying, I turned to tap Quavo but he was  not there. I got up after I discovered he wasn't there. I walked in Raevon room and she was sleep. I closed her door softly and crept downstairs, I ain't see him no where. I heard a car in the driveway.

I peeked out the window, and seen Quavo inna car with some chick. That girl face features look familiar; Damn I seen that car somewhere. I just can't put my finger on who car it is. I ain't gonna trip on him about this chick, must be one of them business women he work with.

I heard keys at the door, I ran to the bed to pretend I was asleep. I ain't want him to know I was woke. I hope he ain't out here messing around on me, or I'm gone for good. I turned toward him as he slid into the bed. I starred into his eyes, til mine watered a lil bit.

I kissed him goodnight and fell asleep into his arms. I felt his guilt but I also felt that he wasn't messing around. It's probably my crazy ass being crazy again. I gotta stop this shit, but I ain't gonna sleep on these guilty vibes coming from him.