29.

Raven-

Me, Miracle and Rasheeda. Stood hand in hand and bowed our heads. We stood around Nana's Grave site. Nana died a year ago from stage 4 breast cancer.  It was hard for all of us. I told y'all before that Nana raised me and my sisters since we were teenagers, but last year she started getting sick. But she never told us until she was on her death bed that she had cancer. I was hurting bad when she told us. Then me and my sisters all watched her take her last breathe and then she left us. I cried and cried and cried for days and weeks, cause Nana was all we had as teens.

We rose our heads after Miracle said a prayer. We came to her grave site today because it's Mother's Day. We got Nana some balloons and roses and her favorite chocolates. We each took turns speaking to her. I went first. "Nana I know your smiling from ear to ear, because I know you see how successful I have become. I own my own modeling agency, and I'm running my own clothing line" I said smiling. "I just wish you were here to give me some great advice, it don't matter what the topic was you always had the best advice and I know your up there cheesing and looking down on me. I love you, save me a spot" I added.

We was silent for a while then Rasheeda spoke. "Nana I got my act together. I know your smiling and brightening up the sky, because I finally got married after all these years. I know that's what you always wanted to happen for me. Me and London's dad had sat down and talked it out and now we are married and he is taking care of me and his daughter and his stepson too"she said. " I just wish you were here so could decorate my new house, like you did to yours" she said. "Nana..I swear you where a interior designer" she added. We laughed. "I love you nana, see you soon" she added.  We both looked at Miracle.

"Nana.. I took your advice. I went back to New York and Landed me a college professor job" she said. "I've been saving and saving my money up, cause I'm getting my PhD in Education" she added. "And  thanks for blessing me with a baby boy, he is due the day before your birthday" she added. I smiled then rubbed her swollen belly. "I love you nana, see you there" she said. "Okay y'all lets go home" I said. "Forreal cause  I am sleepy" said Miracle. "Pregnant ass" I said. "Miracle we just woke you up from a 6 hour nap" said Rasheeda. "So I'm still sleepy" she said.

I laughed. "Miracle you coming to my house or Sheeda's ?" I asked. "I'm coming with you cause I'm leaving in the morning" She said. "Oh okay" I said. Miracle hopped in the car with me and we went to my house. When we got there Rashawn was standing outside my gate. "What is he doing here ?" Asked Miracle. "I don't know, didn't y'all break up some months ago ?" I asked. "MIRACLE" yelled Rayshawn. "Lemme see what he want" she said. "Okay I'm finna park the car" I said.

Miracle-

I'm 6 months pregnant with a baby boy. He is due August 14th the day before my Nana's birthday. 6 months ago while me and Rayshawn was together, I got pregnant, but all didn't end well. I caught him texting other females and lying like he wasn't. Then I caught him, cheating when I popped up at his momma house, and after I told him I was pregnant lhe left me, and I left and went back to New York and haven't spoken to him since.

On our way back from Nana's grave site. He was standing outside of Raven's gates and calling my name as we pulled up. I got out the car. "Rayshawn what the fuck are you doing here ?" I asked. He didn't talk he just handed me a big ass wad of money. "I don't want your money" I said. "Baby listen to me" he said. I crossed my arms. "I'm sorry, I had to get my mind right" he said. "When you told me you was pregnant, I didn't know what to do" he said. I shook my head. "So why did you leave me ?" I asked. "Cause, I couldn't be with you, while I'm in the streets and you carrying my baby" he said.

"Do you have any idea of what I had to go through ?" I asked. He put his head down and rubbed his hair. "I had to move on my own" I said. "I almost lost our baby, cause I was stressing" I added. "Baby I'm sorry, I just couldn't be broke and not having money to take care of you and my babies" he said. "Rayshawn, it's not about the money" I said. "It's not about the hood or the streets... it's about our baby" I said. "Okay I get it" he said. "Let me  just  do this one thing" he said.