6

Raven~

I had my baby. She is 8 months now . Her name is Raevon Quavia Ballard. She was born December 19th. I lost a lot of blood having her, my first baby. But anyways we been good. She is in daycare. And I still do modeling.

Just to think, that months ago that having Raevon would change my life. Thought I wasn't ready for her. But She here , and ain't shit changed. She my lil blessing. Let's get to the story.

I woke up at about 11 am. Raevon kept me up at night. She a lil stubborn, crybaby. Sound like somebody I know. I got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I heard my doorbell ring. I put my robe on and went to open the door.

It was him. Apart of me wanted to hug him . And the other half wanted to start beating his ass. Lemme see what he want . "What you want ?" I asked. He scratched his head. "I wanna talk" he said . I let him in and he tried to hug me but I pushed him away.

We sat at my countertop . "Raven look I'm sorry, I just wasnt ready to be a father" I said. "You said that already,find a new excuse" I told him. "Ion know what more to say" he said. "So that's your dumb ass excuse, for leaving me with a baby ?" I asked. "I'm sorry, but I came here cause I wanna be in my daughter life, ion want to miss out on her life that ain't the man I am" he explained.

"I want both of my babies" he said. "I miss you Raven, ion want us to end up wit baby daddy and Babymama Hate" he said. "I wanna work on us" he told me. "Look you can see your daughter, but working on me and you , we gon work on it" I explained.

Raevon started crying. I went in her room and grabbed her out her bed. I changed her diaper. And brung her downstairs. "Raevon let's go meet your daddy" I said. I walked were Quavo was at. He smiled hard as fuck when he saw her. He took her from me and held her .

"Hey lil mama, I'm your daddy" he said making her stand up on his lap. She put her fingers in her mouth and was smiling while he was talking to her. She was laughing at him too. He was grabbing his chains out her hands cause she kept tryna put them in her mouth.

He hugged on her. "She so adorable, so pretty, she finna be so spoiled" he said. "Anything she want she can get" he added. "Y'all going somewhere tomorrow ?" He asked. "Yes my family wanna see her at the family reunion tomorrow" I said. "Can I come get her after that ?"he asked.

"Yes its your daughter, you ain't gotta ask" I said. "I'm just making sure you ain't got plans before I just take her" he explained. He looked at me biting his lips. I know that look, he gave me that look when we first met.

He came towards me hugging on me. "Uhuhnn don't think it's all sweet" I a told him. "We not back to how we was, so don't get it twisted" I snapped. "Girl shut all That shit up, your my girl period, I'm not hearing nun of it, you had my baby so your mines" he told me. I smiled.

Quavo~