30.

Quavo-

Today is the day I get out. It's 9:00 am in the morning. I'm just hoping my baby at the gate waiting on me to come home. I know she had been loyal to me and waiting on me this whole time. The guards gathered my things and made me sign a whole bunch of paperwork and let me get all my jewelry back. They said goodbye to me and exscorted me out the gate.

When I looked up Raven was standing there. She had tears flowing down her face. I just knew this was a dream come true for her. "Dadddy" Raevon yelled. She ran up to me and hugged on me. "I missed you princess" I said. "I missed you too" she said. Raven walked up towards me and hugged me with Quavion in her arms. "I missed you " she sobbed. "Baby stop crying, I'm home baby" I said. " don't leave me no more" she cried. "I'm not baby I'm home for good" I said. She wiped her tears. She looked at Quavion. "You see your dad" she said. I reached my hands out and he let me hold him. "Hey lil man" I said. He looked at me and smiled. "Dada" he said. Raven put her hands over her mouth and cried. "Baby why you crying?" I asked. "That's his first words" she said.

"Awnnn" I said as I hugged him. "Say mama" said Raven. Quavion shook his head. "Dada" he said. We started laughing. "Ight lets go home" said Raven. We got in the car and drove home. When we got there and Raven unlocked the door, everybody jumped out and yelled "WELCOME HOME". I smiled. "Awnnn don't do me like that y'all" I said. I stared tearing up. First Lady walked up to me and hugged on me for a long time. "Mama missed you" she said. "I missed you too mama" I said. "Hey big bro" said Offset. "Wassup boaa" I said. "What's sup wit it unc" said Takeoff. "Wassup family man" I said. We laughed .

First Lady and the rest of the women coooked the food, while all the men played spades at the table. "Aww shit I think I'm fin to run a Boston on y'all ass". I snapped. "What you know about a Boston" said Rayshawn. "Boa I been running Bostons since you was in a bib, boy better ask these niggas" I said. We all started laughing. "Fellas, come set the table now" said First Lady. "Yes ma'am" said Rayshawn.

We all got up and made the table like we was told. Then we helped put the food In the middle of the table as mama said to. After a while all the food was done and we sat at the table. "Everybody bow y'all head" said First Lady. "Anybody wanna bless the food ?" She asked. "Quavo, your home you wanna say something" she asked. "Yes, ma'am" I said. "Father god, we thank you for bringing us together on this beautiful day" I started. "I wanna thank you for blessing me with coming home to my family and most of all my beautiful mother, my kids and my fiancé" I said. "And god thank you for another 24, and may you bring more blessings, love and happiness, Amen" I said.

"Amen"everybody else said. We all started digging in the food and passing the food around. We was all laughing and drinking and talking. "So family anybody wanna share some good news or tell something to a love one" said First Lady. Takeoff laughed. "Hush boy" she snapped. "MEEEE" said Cardi. "I jus wanna say, thank y'all for being a great family, and excepting me like y'all did" she said. We all said "Awwn, we love you too Cardi" we all said. "Anybody else ?" She asked. "Me" I said. "Raven, I just wanna say, I love you and I can't wait to spen the rest of my life with you" I said. "February 14th" I said. I pulled a ring out my pocket and knelt in front of her. "February 14th ? Will you be Mrs. Marshall ?" I asked her. "SAY YES" said Miracle. "Yes" she said. We kissed and everyone cheered.

We all ate and laughed til it got dark and everyone had to go home. We cleaned up and we said our goodbyes and everyone left. "Mrs Marshall" I said. Raven peeped her head around the corner. "Come here baby" I said. I heard her laugh. "Come get me" she said. I stood up and walked toward the room. when I walked in she snatched me up to her. "Damn lil mama" I said. She covered my mouth. She got undressed quick and pushed me on the bed and started kissing me. We kissed and then I stopped and got undressed and we started making love all night long. Everytime I wanted to stop she just pulled me back into her. She must've really missed me cause she fucking me like she ain't had nun. Shit, I can't lie. I was fucking her like I missed her too.

One Year Later...

Raven-

Hey y'all,

It's been a whole year. Quavo just got off house arrest so we been going everywhere. I got some good news and bad news y'all. The good news is, I'm pregnant. 5 months wit another boy. Every since Quavo got out me and him been going at it in the bed room like ain't no tomorrow. I can't blame him though cause I been the one ready to get it on. We got married on Valentine's Day last year. The ceremony was beautiful and this is where he had news comes in to play. While we where having the ceremony, First Lady had a heart attack in the middle of the service and she passed away. It was a hard but happy day for me and Quavo. I guess it all ends well.

Miracle and Rayshawn still lives in New York. They both attend the same college, she working toward her PhD and he is working to be a Gym teacher slash basketball ball coach. They working at the same school. They had their son. Rayshawn Carter Jr, he is 1 now and they be sending me pictures of him and FaceTiming me to see him and Kymani. Rasheeda and Logan are living in Colorado and Rasheeda is 8 months pregnant again with her third baby she named him "Rome". My sister and Logan travels around a lot so Rome is where the baby was conceived. I am so happy for my sisters they came along way.

And for me, I been acting in every black cinema you can name. "Raven Marshall" is all over the sky when I step in the movie scene. I got a name for myself and I'm proud. Raven Marshall, not just "Quavo's Babymama"

THE END...