11.

"Rae I'm tied of this break shit" he said. Yes me and Quavo is still on a "break". How imma get over this shit, he really hurt me. "You should've thought about that shit when you was cheating" I snapped. He shook his head and went to the living room. "Baby how many times I gotta say I'm sorry" he said. "And how many times I gotta say sorry don't help that shit" I said.

He came in the room and took off his shirt . "Damn my man sexy" I said in my head. He grabbed me by my legs and pulled me close to him. "What is you doing ?" I asked . "Shut tf up" he said. I shut my ass up quick. He pulled my panties off me he put his face down there. I don't think he ever ate my pussy before. He licked my clit. I gasped a lil bit .

Let me tell you this man ate me alive. I was screaming and moaning. I tried to run but he gripped my legs. I pulled on his dreads, that must have turned him on cause he lifted his face and stood up and whipped it out and fucked me. After a hour or so , I was tired as fuck I laid in the bed naked.

I woke up to Quavo rubbing my booty. I turned around and laid close to him before he grabbed me and put me in his arms. I hope he dont think this was an apology and that it's all sweet like that, I'm still mad about him cheating on me. "Baby ? You forgive me ?" He asked. "Nope, giving me sum not finna help" I said. "Ughhh what I gotta do ?" He asked. "You figure it out" I said. He got up quick and took a shower and left. I heard the door slam.

Raevon is at her nana house and Lil Qua is here with his friends playing the game. "Lil Qua" I said. "Yes mama" he answered. "Y'all hungry ?" I asked. "Yes" he said. "Okay I'm finna make y'all some food" I said. I love that little boy. I love him like he my own son, and did I tell y'all how pissed I was when Quavo told me that Tommi just left him here. This bitch not only got Quavo fucked up , but she got me fucked up. I don't play about Lil Qua.

I cooked them some chicken and corn and mashed potatoes and Mac and cheese. It might sound like too much for some kids but when you from the south like me you was raise to cook home cook meals not those frozen dinners and stuff. "Quavious ?!" I called. "Yes mom"he responded. "The food ready" I said.

Lil Qua and his friends came and sat at the table. "Mrs. Marshall you cook the best macaroni and cheese" said Desmond; Lil Qua friend. "Thanks Desmond" I said. I laughed a little bit. He called me "Mrs Marshall" as if I was Married to Quavo. I loved it tho. I made me a plate and sat down with them and talked about , school , video games and allat stuff with them.

I gotta go pack my bag for my lil trip to New York. My sister is suppose to be having her baby next week so I'm spending the days up to her in labor. I'm gonna miss my baby Raevon. Ohh and My Otha baby Lil Qua, oh.. and my dumb ass baby Quavo. After we ate, I cleaned up the kitchen and went in the room and started packing. My flight leaves at 5pm tomorrow.

After packing I got tired as hell. I went in the game room and lil Qua had some palettes laid out and all of them were watching a movie. "Goodnight yall" I said. "Night mom" said Qua. He got up and gave me a hug and I kissed his forehead. Man I love that lil boy. I went and laid down and fell asleep. I woke up to Quavo coming back inna house late at night. He pulled me into his arms and I fell right back to sleep.

Quavo-
This girl still got us on this "break" shit. I hate that shit. I should've never fucked up. I be tripping. Raven all I got. I love that girl to death. I'm tryna get off this break shit tho but I don't know what I can do to make it up to her.
I'm at the studio session with the guys. I got this girl all on my mind .

She leaving like tomma and I gotta do some special for her when she come back. I'm just thinking. "Quavo you look hurt" said offset. I laughed. "Man I am" I said. "That girl still got you onna break" he asked . "Hell yeah man" I said. "I know how you feel I'm tryna get Cardi back, but I got a whole baby on her" he said.

"Man you tripping you ain't finna go see yo baby being born ?" I asked. "Man she don't want me around her and some more shit" said offset. "Damn" I said. I poured the liq in my cup and got to sipping. I need to stop stressing. We had a nice lil studio we working on our new album and shit.

Take off outta town wit his baby mom and his kids . Family man. Man I'm going through it. My dumb ass babymama just up and left Qua lil ass. I fucking love my son, I'll die for him. I hate tommi man she ain't the girl I fell in love with 5 years ago she changed soon she got a lil money and got on that Love and Hiphop Shit.

Raven man that's my fucking wife. I'll do anything for her. I just be breaking her heart. Fuck is wrong with me. I got a whole soft spot for her, fuck the hoes fuck allat shit if it ain't her ion want that mf. "Aye man I'm finna get outta here" I said. I drove home drunk as fuck, high as hell.  "Babyyy" I said. She walked out the room. "Shhh be quiet the boys sleep" she said. She smelled me. "Your drunk as fuck" she said. All I remember was laying down I was slumped .