24.

Quavo-

I woke up in my cell and I'm all over the news. "Rapper Quavo, Shoots Singer Chris Brown in savor of the mother of his daughter" I read. I know Raven see this shit. I'm all over the news mane. I hate the publicity. The reporter telling the story I told the police when they questioned me. I usually don't be doing this but I took the plea deal to get it to manslaughter.

The judge sentenced me to 5 years, because I was protecting my babymama. I been fucked up in here. They let me leave for like studio time and like working. I been thinking about a lot of shit. If I was home that bitch Tommie will not have my son. I don't want him with her, she like leaving him around mfs and leaving him anywhere. I'll beat her ass if something happens to my son.

I woke up happy as hell today, My baby finna come see me. It's been like 5 months and all we been doing is writing each other cause she been so sick and on oxygen for months and she just got off of oxygen. My baby strong, she ain't give up for nothing. "Marshall, someone's here to see you" said the officer. I stood up and walked to the visiting room. She smiled as soon as she seen me. She held her hand up against the the glass.

"Hey baby" she said. "Hey" I said. She sounded like she was short of breath, man that shit hit me. "Why you sound so sad ?" She asked me. "I'm not baby I'm happy, I'm just disappointed in my self" I said. "Why ?" She asked me. "Cause man I wanna be out with you, taking care of you and our babies" I said. "Quavo, I'm glad your here, if you ain't here that me I wouldn't have been alive today" she said.

I smiled. "I gotta surprise, and I know it's gonna cheer you up" she said. I licked my lips. "What's the surprise ?" I asked. She stood up. Her stomach was swole and big. "Baby stop playing" I said. "Nigga I am not playing" she said. She pulled out the ultrasound pictures and all that shit. "Awwwn Mane you finna make me cry" I said. "What gender is the baby ?" I asked. "A boy" she said. "Yesssss" I said. "My baby having another one of my babies and shit" I said.

She smiled. "Baby they finna take me outta here in a few minutes" I said. "I know, Quavo I love you so much" she said. "I love you too, man put my baby against the glass lemme touch it" I said. She put her stomach against the glass and it was like I could feel the baby moving. I was sad as hell. I'm finna miss the whole 5 years of my son life. That shit hit me. Long as Raven is happy I'm happy.

Raven-

I just went to visit Quavo. I miss my man so much. I can't believe it's been a whole 5 months. I been recovering so well. I can breath on my own and I been going through Respiratory Therapy for the past 5 months. I also found out I was pregnant. I was wondering why I was getting so sick, til I went to one of my Respiratory sessions and they ran test and I was pregnant.

I'm 5 months pregnant with a boy. I've always wanted a son. I'm so happy but I been stressing lately. My modeling job has to be put on hold, so I been kinda struggling wit money. I'm not asking Quavo because Im not the type to. I like being my own woman. So I decided to go back to school for business so I can sell clothes and Extensions and beauty products.

Miracle been taking care of me and helping me out. I also been back talking to my sister Rasheeda. We talked out our problems, it was a emotional talk. We cried together and all of that. Her daughter London comes over to my house and I watch her sometimes. Rasheeda has her baby. Her baby wasn't Quavo's it was some nigga she fucked.

Rasheeda has a baby boy and named him Italy, she named him that because she gave birth to him when she was in Italy for her birthday. He is so cute, he makes me want to have my baby right now.

I'm in my car going to Rasheeda house. When I got there Rasheeda was sitting on the porch with Italy in her arms. "Where my baby ?" I asked. "She inna house sleep" said Rasheeda "so sissy  I left Raevon with Rasheeda. " how was your visit with Quavo ?" She asked. "Good, I just miss him to death" I said. "Well sis I'm bout to get my baby and go home, I'm tired" I said.