16.

Raven-

I was finally back at my house. I can't believe after everything I've done for him. I guess the Bahamas was nothing. I guess all his love for me was nothing. I was at home, listening to music and crying. I had that painful pain in my chest. I was a mess.

I was throwing up and crying and all this shit. Finally I stopped after I just couldn't cry anymore. I had no more tears left in me. What was crying and crying gonna do ?. I just needed to let that out. I gotta boss up. I was a boss bitch before him and I will always be one.

After all this. A daughter together, son loves me to death. I just couldn't imagine that he would fuck with my sister. I can't believe this. Rasheeda is a hoe, I expected that. I ain't just  beat her ass because it was her, I beat her ass cause she knew this was my man. I hate her.

Miracle and everybody been tryna call me but I can't answer cause I'm emotional right now. I ain't been to my own house in months. After I calmed down. I started cleaning up my house. It wasn't trashed but I ain't been in here to clean up in months. Clothes where everywhere.

I started up the laundry. After like 2 hours all the clothes was washed. I just sat there folding and folding clothes. I found Some of his clothes. I put it in a pile. After I got done folding my clothes and putting shit away. I grabbed all his shit and put it in a pile in my backyard, and lit it on fire. I sat there and watched it burn.

Tears fell down my face. I was heartbroken and Angry. I hate him. I just sat on my back porch watching his clothes burn like a campfire. For some reason it calmed me down, and that's when I knew I was really a crazy bitch. I had thoughts of burning down his house and keying his car, but I ain't feel like going to jail for Arson and Vandalism. After that burnt out, I cleaned up the ashes and went back in the house.

I took a nice little hot bath with Epsom salt to relax my muscles. I had some wine with candles lit and smooth music playing. I had to relax. I don't ever wanna be stressed over a nigga, ever in my life. He don't deserve me. I had all these thoughts running through my head. I thought about Lil Qua. "My baby" I said. He probably over there sad as hell. That little boy loves me, and his mom just left him.

I shook my head. I'll go get him from Quavo, whenever I could. I'm gonna miss my baby. I got out the tub and put on lotion. My body was relaxed. My baby was sleep so I went to take a nap. I woke up to my baby crying. I went to grab her. I changed her diaper and gave her a bottle and put her inna bed with me.

Quavo-

I woke up the next morning. I was missing this woman like crazy. I woke up to her every day and I blew it. Today I got more photoshoots and music video takes. Imma just take my son with me. I got inna shower and once I got out, I brushed my teeth and got dressed. I woke my son up and told him to get ready. Once he was ready we left.

We went to the photoshoot and soon we walked in the photographer was all over my son. "Oh my god Quavo is this your son ?" She asked. I smiled. "Yes this my little boy" I said as I rubbed his head. "I need pictures of him" she said. "Can I take some shots of you and him ?" She asked. I looked at him. He had his fingers in his mouth. "You wanna take pictures with me boy ?" I asked.

Lil Qua was so shy he ain't even answer, he just nodded his head. I ain't never took my son to take professional pictures. That's why he shy. "Victoria, go take Quavo's son to the dressing room and get him dressed" said the Photographer. The lady grabbed his hand and led him to the room. The photographer started taking shots of me.

"Ooooouuu whooo" I said as my son came out the dressing room, looking like his pops. I smiled. "You look good boy" I said. He was smiling. My boy was confident and I felt it. We took some pictures. After the photoshoot we went to the studio. I ain't really like him being there cause ion want him around all this smoking and drinking and shit. But ain't nobody to watch him.

"Hey Lil Quavo" said Offset. "Hey uncle" he said. We was rapping and smoking a lil bit. The producer showed Lil Qua how to mess with the studio equipment. We was chilling. "You talk to yo shorty ?" Take off asked. I rubbed my face. "Nahh I can't, she don't wanna talk to me" I said. "Boy you know what's crazy ?" He asked. I shook my head. "Grandma taught all us how to treat a women and like 10 years later you still acting up" he said. I took a pull off my blunt.

He was right. Grandma would kick my ass if she heard I was out here doing a woman wrong. I need to talk to First Lady. I know she finna cuss me out. I'll call her another day or stop by, I'm too high to even talk right now.

Miracle-

Rasheeda called me crying. I hate to break the news but she found out she was pregnant. Raven is gonna break down when she hear this shit. "Oh my god bae" I said. Offset turned around. He just had came in the house from his studio session. We looked at my phone. Rasheeda texted me telling me how she was pregnant and crying and shit.

"Don't tell Raven" said Offset. "Boy that's my mf sister what you mean ?" I asked. I'm finna call her right mf now. I can't hold shit back from my sister. She would be pissed at me If I was holding secrets. "I can't do this gotta call her" I said. Offset shook his head and walked away to grab Ky'mani. I called her phone and she answered.

"Hello ?"
"Sis, are you sitting down ?"
"Yes girl"
"What's going on ?"
"Rasheeda is pregnant by Quavo"
There was a long pause. She sighed.
"Girl I already know"
"I keyed his car and burned all his shit"
"Omg, Raven"
"Nahh, sis you don't understand what I been through with him"
She started sobbing onna phone. My eyes was watering, I was holding back hella tears. I hated when she cried.
"It's okay sis, boss tf up and get a new nigga"
"I never really wanted a new nigga, I want Quavo to act right"
"Fuck him tho"
"Imma be fine, be and my baby gon live a good life"
"I love you sis, call me if you need me"
"I love you too Mir"
She hung up.

I was sad. Offset seen it in my eyes. He came up and hugged on me. Tears rolled down my face. Everybody know my lil sister is my mf Ace and when she hurt, I'm hurting worse. I laid up on Offset. He rubbed on my back and my booty. "Baby" I said. He looked down. He kissed my head. "What girl" he said. "Make me some food" I said.

He smacked his lips then he got up and went in the kitchen and made me some lil food. I was happy as hell. Offset never cooked for me before. He can cook tho. This shit was delicious. I ain't expect that from him.