26.

Miracle-

Offset over at my house. Yes he was so called "in love", but now he in my bed laid up with me. Him and Cardi is still together, but he been sneaking and creeping in and out of my bed. Lying to his women like he going to see his baby. My baby ain't even here. She with my nana. While he acting like he so in love. This boy can't stay away from me.

His phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and it said "Wife". I laughed. I tapped his shoulder to wake him up. "Aye offset" I said. He woke up stretching. He was laid on my chest. We both were naked. We had some bomb ass sex lastnight. I think he was off some Henny or something, but he was being so nasty with me. He got up and answered his phone.

"Hey baby" he answered . I silently laughed. I hugged him from behind. He started putting on his draws. She must was asking where he was at cause he lied and said he was at his mom house. He hung up the phone after being on the phone for 10 mins. He got up and stretched then went to the bathroom.

I got up and put my robe on. He came out the bathroom fully dressed. "Aye baby I'm finna go home" He said. I rolled my eyes. "Don't be doing that" he said. I looked off. "Daddy coming back in the morning" he added. I pouted then he came over and kissed me and left. I can feel it.

I feel myself falling in love with him all over again.
But I'll be damned if I let him string me along with his "wife". I feel like being the messy bitch I've always been.  I posted a video of me and offset and turned my phone on do not disturb.

He finna go the fuck off on me, but I don't care. He been doing this creeping around shit for months. I'm tired of being his side piece, either he want me or he don't. I'm not that babymomma you can just fuck when you want to. I make me some tea and went  the work I didn't grade. I heard somebody knocking on my door.  "Who is it ?" I answered. "BITCH COME OUTSIDE" said Cardi. Is this bitch tryna step ?.

I looked out and Offset was holding her back and trying to get her to get back in the car. I put my hair in a ponytail and put my scarf over it. I put my T-shirt and shorts with my new balence on and I stepped outside. I am not a fighter but if I have to o will. I only fought when people talked about my sister. But I been biting my tongue too long.

"Wassup bitch ?" I said as I ran out the house. I walked toward her and Offset pushed me back. "Nah move this bitch been saying slick shit to me since you started fucking with her" I said. I ran around offset and me and Cardi starting fighting. We was going at it. All my anger came out. All the shit she was talking, all the slick remarks. I was fed up.

"Let my hair go bitch" I said. I kept swinging and pulling her to the ground and all that shit. She got her licks in too. Offset was pulling me off her. "Let me go" I kicked and screamed. I took me and put me in the house. "Nah go outside with yo bitch" I snapped. I rose my hand and slapped him hard as hell. So hard that I got scared.

He looked at me like he wanted to kill me. He snatched me by my hair. "Mane don't fucking smack me" he snapped. He pushed me hard. I fell and got back up and started swinging on him. At that point all my emotions came out. "I HATE YOU" I yelled ass I started hitting him. Tears started flooding my eyes. I was hurting. He use to be the love of my life. I think it's time to move on.

I grabbed all this shit he had over here and placed it outside. I'm done with all of this shit that come with him. I moved from New York to be close to him and all. He left out my house. I set on my couch with tears washing my eyes away. I called up my sister. "Raven, come over I need to talk" I said. I knew she can hear it in my voice that I was not myself.

Raven-

"boy you look like yo daddy" I said to Quavion as I changed his diaper. I was smiling at him. He smiled back showing his dimples. "You so handsome" I said as I picked him up. Raevon is at my nana house. She is always over there. Every since I got shot and she got kidnapped my nana been keeping her more often.

I held my baby. I watched tv. My phone started ringing. "Sis can you come over I need to talk. "Okay I'll be right over" I said. We hung up. Something got to be wrong with her. My sister is in distress. I just hopped up and put on my slides and put my baby In his car seat. I drove all the way there. I was thinking about a lot of shit .

When I got there, I knocked on the door. Miracle opened it. Her eyes were puffy and she had a blunt in her hand. "What's wrong" I asked her. He started crying. I hugged onto her. "It's offset isn't it ?" I asked. "Nah it's me, I keep thinking this family shit gon work out" she said. "I wanted to be married to the first nigga I had a baby with"she sobbed. "I guess that's only fairytales" she said.

I began to feel sad. My sister hurting, makes me hurt worse. "Sis don't beat yourself up about it. Miracle you are beyond beautiful, go find my Yoni Pooh a step daddy and move around" I said. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. We both busted out laughing at each other. I hugged her. "I love you sus" I said. "I love you too Raven" she said. My son started crying.

I took him out his car seat and gave him a bottle. I was smiling at him and rubbing in his hair. This little boy lightens my day. My whole heart. I burped him after he was finish. "Lemme see my nephew" said Miracle. I handed her Quavion and I got up. She played with him. My phone started ringing. I stepped on Miracle balcony. "Hello ?" I answered.

"I'm sorry" said a women's voice. "Who is this ?" I said. "I didn't mean to leave him there" she said. "Tommie ?" I questioned. "Somebody shot the house up and they hit him"she said. My heart dropped. "Quavious ?" I questioned. "They shot my baby, he's gone " she started crying. I paused with a blank face. I dropped my phone. Not my son. Not my baby.

Miracle came on the balcony and she seen how I was looking. "Sis what's going on" she said. "They shot my baby" I said. "Yo baby ?" She questioned. "Qua" I said. I dropped down to the ground and began to ball my eyes out. I was crying and crying. I just couldn't stop. I was shaking and begging god to bring him back. Not my son. I know I ain't give birth to him but I loved my baby to death.

Miracle held me. I stopped crying. "Quavo" I said. I held my mouth. "Miracle, what imma tell Quavo ?" I asked. Quavo is gonna flip. I was crying til my phone rang again. Omg it's Quavo. My mind was racing. "You have a collect call from" said the operator. I couldn't even swallow. "Hello baby" he said.

I just started crying. "Baby what's wrong talk to me"he said. I couldn't even speak but I had to force myself. "Tommie left Quavious somewhere and he got shot" I sobbed. "My son ?" He questioned. I heard the hurt in his voice. "Yes, he's gone" I cried. I looked over and Miracle was crying too. I could here Quavo sniffling and shit. "I swea to god when I get out I'm beating that bitch" he snapped. "Leaving my fucking son in somebody house now he gone" he said.

"I gotta go, I'll talk to you later" he said. I could tell he couldn't even talk anymore because his emotions got a hold of him. I grabbed my baby and I left. When I got home, I grabbed my picture book and went through it. I began to cry when I seen  Quavious.

Quavo-

I called First Lady and told her what had happened. We cried and prayed together. "Son don't beat yourself up about this" she said. "Mama it's my fault, if I wasn't killing people my son would've been here" I said. I hung my head low. "If you didn't kill that man your Babymama would've been gone away from your daughter" she added. I began to process that in my head. "You right mama" I agreed. "Baby, when you get out..." she paused. "I want you to marry that girl" she added. "I want you to be happy, and forget about all of this" she said. "Because that women needs you, your kids need you, and I need you, to stay out of the streets and jail.." she said.

I rubbed my face. "Because I don't have the strength to bury my son and I don't have the tears to cry either" she added. "Mama I hear you, I'll do what you say" I said. "Well I hear the phone beeping, I'll let you enjoy the rest of your day" she said. "I love you mama" I said. "I love you too son" she said. The phone hung up and I went back to my cell.

I cried and prayed and wrote in my lil pad about how I was feeling and also wrote some more songs, til I feel asleep. I can't believe my son is gone. I ain't never think I would be attending his funeral. It hurts so bad. My heart is heavy right now and I can't even feel my body. I feel sick.