25.

Raven-

They released me from the hospital, and I was back on oxygen. I been contacting the detectives, all week and they can't find Raevon. I been crying every night cause I didn't know what he would do to her. Rasheeda came and picked me up from the hospital. She hugged me and we started crying together.

"I miss momma" I cried. She rubbed my back. "I miss her too" she sobbed. "He got my baby and I can't get her back" I sobbed. Rasheeda held me tighter. "It's gonna be Okay, we gon get her back" she said. Rasheeda took me home and I laid down and went to sleep as soon as I got in the house. I feel some cold metal against my neck and I opened my eyes. Darren was on top of me with a knife to my throat. He grabbed my mouth and kissed my neck. I started kicking and trying to scream.

"Go ahead try to scream" he said. I seen the devil in him and I ain't never seen this before. This was my highschool bestfriend and he was finna rape me. Tears flooded my eyes , making my vision blurring. He was pulling down my shorts and my underwear. I cried even harder, not cause I was finna get raped but because I gotta gun under my pillow and I'm finna kill him. He went down on me letting my hands go. I slipped my hand under the pillow.

Quavo's glock stayed cocked. I closed my eyes and put the gun towards his head and POW !!. I heard his body drop and I closed my eyes tighter and cried. I ain't never been a murderer but I had to kill him. I heard my baby crying. I jumped out the bed and all this time she was in her room. She was standing up in her play pen crying. Looking like she been crying for hours. "Omg" I said as I grabbed her and hugged her. "My baby your alive , and okay" I said. "I thought I would never see you" I said. I picked up the phone and called the police and called the investigators office and told them what happen

I went to the hospital with my daughter to get her checked for any signs of rape or injuries inflicted to her. She was okay except he was starving her so we had to feed her in the hospital. My baby ain't ate in a whole week. I'm just glad she was okay. I told them all what happen and they ain't charging me cause I was being raped and I had to kill him.

Quavo-

Raven told me what had happened to Raevon and I was pissed. But I was happy that my baby was okay. I been in this mf cell just letting time pass by. I don't even come out my cell. They got me in maximum security here cause I'm a celebrity. I don't care about being in general population but they wanted me to be safe. Manslaughter. Man I regret this shit but I couldn't let a nigga kill my baby mom in front of me.

I been in here writing shit for the studio and thinking about what's finna happen when I get out of here. I don't care what I do but I'm marrying Raven when I get out of here. She been holding me down and loving me and doing anything she could for me and I ain't ever have that in a female, but I see it all in her.

Me and Raven still be writing each other and talking to each other on the phone. She been sending me pictures of my Raevon and the new baby. I miss my son. I haven't talked him since all this happened. I hope he good cause I don't have his mom's number or nothing to contact him. My son know I love him. 5 years finna eat away at me. Man I swear ts gon tear me up. But I'm staying strong for my babies.

Raven-

I'm 8 months pregnant now and I am so ready for this baby to come. I can't wait to go see Quavo with my son. Quavo want to name him Quavion Romaric Marshall. I like his middle name. Romaric is my dads name. I don't even know what happen to my dad. All I know is that we moved away from him cause he use to beat on momma but I still loved my dad with all my heart.

"Romaric" I said rubbing my stomach. "I can't wait til you come home" I added. He started kicking. I smiled. I put on a long sun dress because I didn't feel like putting on clothes. My stomach was too big. Romaric making me gain a lot of weight. Manly in my ass and thighs but my face is getting fat too.