15.

Raven-

We came back from the Bahamas a few days ago. Things between me and Quavo been fine. We getting alone well. He ain't been sneaking out, cause I been alert every since I seen him inna blue Lexus with that bitch. I been lurking on instagram tryna find who he been talking to who got a blue Lexus and why the fuck she pulling up at my man house.

I hope he ain't got no lil bitch onna side a nothing cause he can let me know now, so I can go back to my house and leave him alone. I woke up inna mornings a ate a bowl of cereal. I didn't feel like cooking today. I looked outside and it was nice. I stepped out side clutching my robe. It was hot as hell. That Georgia heat ain't no joke around here.

I texted Mir:

Me- Sis , y'all come over; we finna bbq and have a water fight and swim inna pool.
Big sis🚺: okay we a be there😘

I went in the room where Quavo was sleeping. I kissed on him. "Baby wake up" I said. He stretched and then turned around and kissed me. "Get up so you can start this grill" I said. Quavo jumped up so fast. That man love his bbq. I woke up the kids and put on they swimsuits. Quavo got out the shower and got dressed. I turned the water hose on and filled up the little pool for my baby.

"Aye Baby" said Quavo. I turned around and he was pulling out the grill and he had a bag of charcoal in his hand. "What boy" I said. "Aye bae I'm finna cook like Chef Ramsey out here" he said. I laughed. I went Ina house and grabbed my baby. Lil Qua followed me outside. I tried to put Raevon in the pool but she was whining.

"Aye you know that water too cold for her" Quavo said. "She is okay" I said. Finally she stopped whining and started playing inna pool and splashing. Lil Qua was filling up water balloons. "Aye baby watch her" I said. "Okay" I said. I went in the house and put on my swimsuit and my shorts. I walked outside. "DAMN" yelled Quavo. I smiled. "Ms Georgia peach" he said. I laughed.

Lil Qua walked up to me. "Maaamaaa" he said. I backed up. "Nahh dont throw a water.." I was cut off because he threw one right at my face. "QUAVIOUS!?!!" I yelled. Quavo was cracking up. I picked up a balloon and threw it at him and, we just started a water fight. Lil Qua got some good aim to be a little boy.

After a half hour, Miracle arrived. She came with the baby. "TT Baby" I said as I reached for Ky'mani. She was tryna smile at me. I played with Ky'mani. My baby started crying. I went to get her. "Give me my niece" said Mir. I gave her Raevon. Raevon was sticking her lip out. "What's wrong" said Miracle. "She probably cold" I said. "Awwwn" said Miracle.

Miracle's leg was wet because of Raevon sitting on her leg. "Lemme go wash her up and put her some dry clothes on" I said. I went in and washed her up. I put her on warm clothes and took her back out side. She was happy now. Mir gave all us popsicles. Raevon had it all over her face. "Sticky face" called Quavo

I looked at Raevon, she was smiling and clapping her hands at her dad. I started laughing. I love my daughter and Quavo's  bond. She is so happy when he's around her; and he loves her so much. "Damn big bro when is the food gon be ready" said Offset. "Right" I agreed.

"Y'all ass better wait" he said. I rolled my eyes. Mir started talking to me about the new school she works at and how the kids there are badder then the kids in New York. We was talking and laughing. I was yelling at Quavo to hurry up cause I was hungry. When all of a sudden...
The bitch with the blue Lexus pulled up.

Quavo-

This girl nan pulled up to my mf house man. Oh my god. Raven stood up and was looking at the car hard as hell. Miracle stood up and looked too. The girl opened the car door and stepped out. "Rasheeda??" Said Raven. I was shocked, Raven knows her. "Ohhh so this the bitch I saw dropping you off ?" Raven snapped.

I know I was looking dumb as hell with my mouth opened wide. I was shocked and confused. Not only that...Guilt was eating me up inside. I fucked her. I-I fucked Raven sister. Rasheeda walked up, and before I knew it Raven ran up and attacked her. I ain't even know Raven was a fighter.

"RAVENN" Miracle yelled. "Raven she's your sister" said Miracle. Raven and that girl was going at it. Raven was like a little bee stinging her over and over. "BITCHHH Bitchhh Bitch"said Raven as she was kicking Rasheeda. I ran and grabbed Raven up off her. Raven spit on her.

Raven started hitting on me. This girl was fucking me up. I was raised in a good household. I ain't never hit a girl in my life and I never will. "Raven stop hitting me girl" I said grabbing her hands. "Quavo let me go" she said. Tears was rolling down her face. I hurt her. Again. "You fucking other bitches, not only that but you fucking my sister" she said. I let her go and she hit me one last time and grabbed Raevon who was screaming.

"You wrong bro" said Offset. "Yeah Quavo" said Miracle. I hung my head low. "That girl loves you to death, and you blew it" she added. Offset and Miracle left. Lil Qua was quiet, he just looked at me and went in the house after Raven did.

I stopped cooking the food after it was done and went inna house. Guilt was eating me up so bad that I lost my appetite. I fucked up big this time. I know I ain't gon get her back after this one. Her sister tho ? Yeah I'm fucked.

As I came in the house with the food. Raven was in my room grabbing her stuff. She was grabbing her shoes and clothes and Raevon stuff. I went in the room and stopped her. "Put all this shit back" I snapped. "You ain't finna leave me" I said. I stepped in-front of the bag. "Move Quavo" she snapped. "No" I said.

She tried to push me to the side. When she got frustrated she punched me in my side as hard as she could. It stung, but it ain't really hurt. I moved out the way and grabbed her car keys. "Gimme my keys" she snapped. "No cause your not going no fucking where" I snapped. We as arguing and started fighting over the keys.

Some way she managed to get the keys back. She zipped up her bag and started to cry and cry again. I felt the guilt in my heart. She grabbed my baby and got in her car. I looked outside and saw her bury her head in her steering wheel and start crying. She got her phone out and called somebody as she drove away.

Lil Qua had his hand on the glass of the window and his eyes was watering. "What's wrong ?" I asked. He only looked at me. He was silent. "Mama left me.. I know she ain't coming back" he said. I had to step away. What he said almost made a real nigga cry.

I grabbed some weed out my cabinet. I needed a stress reliever. I grabbed a blunt and turned on some music. I just smoked and smoked. I got so high that I forgot my son was there. I made us some food and then I watched tv with him. I was high but the guilt was eating me up inside. Her sister tho ? Her sister ?.

I finally fell asleep. I couldn't sleep for a good minute. I was up thinking about her. I tried to call but she blocked my number. She blocked me off everything. Damn this shit real. I was smoking til it knocked me out. That's was my only deep meditation.