POOL PARTY

Jack Davidson was the son of the most richest hotelier, just like any rich brat he was famous for his plush parties. So when Dan Davidson ( his father) built the most expensive resort in the country it was obvious his son would throw the most loudest party ever. The resort had the most finest facilities and services and an enormous swimming pool which could accommodate many ,it was more like the ocean , the unique thing about the pool was that the huge pipes were directly connected to the ocean. He organized a pool party in which more than five hundred people were invited , these included the most influential people.
So everyone was drinking and chilling out many were in the pool, when all of a sudden they heard a faint thudding noise it was coming from the base of the swimming pool. Finally it became silent but suddenly a sharp scream was heard and someone was pulled underwater, before anyone could realize what was actually happening more screams echoed in the air. All of a sudden a fin appeared on the surface of the water cutting through the waves and it was fast approaching the swimmers.
Apparently a shark had entered in one of the pipes and the thudding noise was coming from it trying to break the net at the entrance of the pipe into the pool. Seeing the dreaded monster everyone started to panic and rushed out of the pool many were crushed and many were stranded in the middle of the pool because the shark was circling them. Some even swam straight into its jaws, when the proper authorities came to rescue them they found corpses floating in the pool of blood and the shark swimming among them.

(I found a story similar to this on the internet).

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote.