THE DIARY

I kept my head down as I walked through the hallway pushing myself against the crowd. I hate high school so much I wished my parents would let me be homeschooled, I do not hate high school because I am unable to socialise with other the kids I hate it because everyone hates me.

I am picked on by literally everyone such as the teachers, soccer team, the cheerleaders, science students, arts students...you probably understand by now what I am trying to say.

They all ignored me and acted like I did not exist. But the exact certain people who has toppeded my hate list were the scorpion gang yes you heard it right the scorpions are a self proclaimed gang which consist of a group of nostrocious senior students who happen to the high school bullies.

The group is led by Trent Parker he was much older than all the senior students because he kept failing and repeated , he has been in the same senior class for three years and his form teacher has now given up hope of him ever leaving this school he is also bigger than the rest of us , he was mean, ruthless and for some reason that I do not know he has decided to make my life miserable.

I was their daily target. I hope that I might evade them today somehow...but we all know that is not possible.

A few moments later

I walk out of the washroom dripping wet and took each step I heard loud snickering behind me and feel hard eyes staring at me.

The scorpion gang walk out of the washroom and the whole school cheers loudly. You have guessed it right they found me and decided to shove my head down the toilet.

As I said my life was miserable. The corridors became empty soon I was too embarrassed to go to class so I hid in the janitor's closet. I couldn't stop crying my the tears fell freely.

I was tired and sick of this daily antics everyone knew what was happening to me but nobody cared to help me not even my parents. I told them about the bullying but they just ignored me and made me feel like it was my fault I felt invisible ...I wish I was dead.

Maybe I can make that possible after all it is up to me about whether I want to end my life or not. I opened my backpack and fished through all my stuff , finally my hand grasped something that would be useful to me.

I took out a razor blade which I had been carrying in my back for quite a few months now maybe today I will be able to make that decision and not chicken out from it.

My hand begin to shake as I hold the blade against my wrist I have to end this today nobody is going to miss me when I am gone not my parents, other family members that I barely know maybe everyone would be glad with me gone.

Suddenly I heard clattering sound from the shelf , my hands shook as I dropped the blade and lost it. Was someone watching me, oh my god I will be in so much trouble if someone reports about what they saw. I walked towards the shelf and found the lost and found box, what was this doing in the janitor's closet, I went through the box and found many things such as a smashed iPhone, an empty wallet, a pencil case and many more.

But what caught my eyes was a beautiful diary which was at the bottom of the box. It was hardbound and had a dark purple cover with a heart shape on it. It was definitely a girl's diary the name NATASHA was engraved on the heart with sparkles. I opened the book and began reading it.

Dear Diary,

School is going to begin next week and my parents had just told the bad news to me that we are moving mome said that dad just got transferred into this town named Minden but I heard them talking last night dad is not transferred infact the company that he works in had just undergone downsizing and many workers have lost their jobs including my dad that's why he has decided to move into a much smaller house as we cannot afford to live here anymore and he got a job in this garment factory as a operations manager.