TALES OF THE HAUNTED HOSPITAL

Have you ever been in a haunted building probably a house, school or even the hospital. It is for a fact that these places display an eerie atmosphere when you actually go there. It beckons you to enter in such away that you want to go in but also you a have fear of doing so. For instance the shady colour of the building, doors and windows that open and close on there own.

When you are in the premises you will feel like being watched at or maybe you saw something or someone run away from the corner of your eyes. These are just minor details which set up a scenario for a haunting. I would like to share a few tales of a old hospital in my hometown.

The hauntings was so bad that the public forced it to be shut down. It was built sometimes in the 1960's. It was co-owned among five different foreign businessmen. At that period hospitals, schools, major shops and supermarkets were funded by the government or by affluent foreigners. It was also noted as being the best medical centre in the country at a certain time.

As the years rolled by, many weird things began to occur. One time two nurses and a doctor were taking a corpse to the morgue which is located on the lower level of the hospital, when they reached there for some reason the doctor and one of the nurse had to go back to the office to get something, they left the second nurse to guard the corpse. After a minutes they came back and were horrified with the scene in front of them. The nurse was lying on the floor dead with her throat slit open and the corpse....was sitting upright on the stretcher with a scalpel in its hand. The news of this incident spread like wild fire. Many doctors and nurses refused to work in that hospital. The morgue was then shifted but that still didn't stop the hauntings.

A few months later, a couple arrived at the hospital late at night. The wife was having terrible labour pain, when they entered the room they didn't find anyone around so the husband left the wife on the wheelchair and went to find the doctor. After a few minutes she couldn't bear the pain and began to scream in pain, a nurse came and took her into the labour room and helped her give birth. the husband , the doctor and another nurse burst through the door and found the women with the child. It turned out to be that only the doctor and the nurse that came with him were on duty that night. It is still a mystery who the other nurse was.

In many other cases afterwards patients and staff members randomly began to encounter the dead.

Once a teenage boy came in covered in blood he was brutally wounded, he was taken in. when a group of teenage campers brought in one of their colleagues whose cable had broken during mountain climbing. It was the same teenage boy who came in earlier, he fell head on the rocks below him and he was already dead when they brought him in.

Insidious situations became more intense in the early 2000's, people did not want to be left on their own. It became more worse near the mortuary, certain claims started to emerge that corpses were seen walking out of the morgue and walking among the hallways. These usually happened at night, they were described as pale in appearance, had blank expressions and wore the patient clothing. Staff members and most patients became aware of them. They were cautioned to ignore them. Once a doctor found a little girl wandering the hallway she was pale and wore the green uniform. The doctor mistook her for one of the sick, he started to forcefully take her to the sick ward, the girl bit his hand hard and ran away. The doctor died after a few days. Many more doctors and nurses began to lose their lives due to such entities. Many became insane and pulled out of their occupation completely. The hospital was forced to close down, but because it was one of the most expensive structures in the city after a few years of construction it was opened again. No one knew why the hauntings began in the first place, but a very famous rumour was being circulated on the hauntings. Many believed that the piece of land where the hospital was built was a large cemetery, the resident people tried to stop clearing of the place. No one really knows how true this rumour is. Other theories were that the hospital was actively responsible in human organ trafficking and many patients had lost their lives due to this. That's why the staff were tormented by the souls of these patients. The hospital is still operating till today.