TOUCH OF LIGHTENING

This story is based on true events.
One day a small boy came home from preschool , after having his bath he took a ball of yarn and sat under a table, untangling the thread he began to tie it on the four legs of the table in a way that he sat in the middle of a square. His mother who was preparing the meal in the kitchen called out his name.

When he didn't answer she came out of the kitchen and found him under the table sitting inside his square. "Sunny, come out and have your meal honey?", she said lovingly. " No mommy please bring my food to me , I will eat it here", he insisted. She smiled and went back into the kitchen and brought back a plate of food and handed it to him.
After a while she came and asked him to come out ,taking the plate from him but he still insisted that as long as he as stayed inside the square he will be safe.

A few hours later it started raining heavily outside , the storm continued and then lightening began to strike violently it seemed to come near the roof of the house and return back to the sky.

Everyone in the neighborhood stayed indoors and the electricity was cut off. The child began to cry in fright , his mother kept persuading him to come out and he kept refusing , finally becoming really scared he drew his right hand out of the square towards his mother.

The storm thundered terribly as lightening struck the roof the house. The mother saw the lightening bolt which was bright red gliding from the ceiling and traveling down the wall in the shape of a snake's body, it came near the boy and touched the tip of his toe, electricity sparked in the house and a white bright light flashed in the room, the lightening bolt finally disappeared diving deep within the earth.

All of this occurred in a split second , the woman lost her eyesight but not before seeing her dead son whose body had turned completely black. Her shrill scream filled the air as the storm outside silenced.

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote.