*insert creative title*

After the crazy discovery that boyfriend is a shapeshifter, we have calmed down and decided to make dinner.

"What do you think we should make for dinner?" I ask as I move Tobias' head off my lap and start walking into the kitchen.

"Umm... Food?" He replies with a grin

"Smart***" I mumble.

"Fine, umm... hamburgers."

"Whatever. Hey, can you turn back into the dog thingie, it's really cool." I say.

It really is. 

he rolls his eyes then the sound of snapping bones fill my ears.

Now there is a grey wolf standing in front of me. I decide I'm going to mess with him.

I kneel down and place my hands on both sides of his furry head and pull him close to my face

"Who's a good doggie? You're a good doggie!" I say in a baby voice.

"I hate this so much..." He says

"Aww! Is the doggie mad?" I coo

"Yes. This so called doggie, is very annoyed." 

"Ha, well doggie is going to get over it!" I joke

"Whatever"

"Come on, let's go make dinner." I say patting my lower leg, trying to get him to follow.

He rolls his eye and trots into the kitchen.

"I'm going to make something special tonight." I say going to the pantry.

"Ohhh! What is it?!" I hear him call out.

"Dauntless cake, I have a recipe." A/N If you want the Dauntless cake recipe, just google it. Seriously, you will get an actual recipe. They also have Amity bread (wouldn't recommend eating that unless you want to get some peace serum. JK.), Erudite soda, Candor ice cream, and Abnegation scrambled eggs. All of which had some part in the book. Yes, scrambled eggs were in the book, in Insurgent.

"Yay, yay, yay!" he barks spinning in a circle.

I laugh and get the ingredients.

I'm chopping up a chocolate bar, which is part of my secret recipe, when I hear a small whimper

I look down and see Tobias' wolf form begging, I think he wants some of the chocolate.

"Do you want some?" I ask in a baby voice.

He nods his head yes.

"Okay, if you want some, sit." I demand pointing at the floor.

"Are we really doing this?"

"Yes. Now, sit."

"Fine." he barks then sits down.

"Good boy! Now lay down." I command.

"Really?"

Yes, really. Now, lay down." 

He rolls his eyes, but obeys.

"Good boy! Now, roll over!" I say twirling my finger in the air in a way saying 'roll over'

"We never speak of this again, got it?

"Deal. But this is adorable." 

He growls but rolls over on his back, now his paws are facing the ceiling.

"Okay, you get a treat!" I exclaimed.

"Yay, finally!" he jumps up, but accidentally hits his head on the end of the table and falls back to the floor.

"HAHAHAHAHA" I'm not nearly crying from laughing so hard.

"Oww, not funny!

"whatever, here's your treat." I say throwing a small piece of chocolate in the air for him to catch.

He just looks at me with that look like 'are you stupid?' and then when the treat falls he picks it up and goes back into the living room.

I roll my eyes and go back to cooking. I decide to put on some music. I put on Carrie Underwood because country music is amazing. The song All-American Country Girl comes on so I sing along

Since the day they got married,
He'd been praying for a little baby boy.
Someone he could take fishing,
Throw the football and be his pride and joy.
He could already see him holding that trophy,
Taking his team to State.
But when the nurse came in with a little pink blanket,
All those big dreams changed.

This song makes me think of my future. Will Tobias want kids? Will I want kids? Well, obviously I would want kids, but I wonder about Tobias. I will ask later.

"AHHH THERE IS A WILD ANIMAL IN YOUR LIvING ROOM, TRISSY!" A voice shrieks.

"What the..." I mutter, wiping my hands on a dish rag.

I walk into the living room and see Uriah with his back to the door and Tobias is growling but his eyes are not red, as in when he is mad, but gold. So now I know its a joke.

"TRISSY! CALL OFF YOUR ATTACK DOG!" He squeals.

"Oh, he won't hurt you! He's sweet! Come pet him." I say kneeling next to Tobias and setting a hand on his soft fur.

He shoots me a glare and I smile and pat his head.

"It won't bite me?"

"No, promise."

He walks up to Tobias, slowly, and reaches out a shaky hand. He places his hand on top of his head, right between his ears. Tobias growls softly and moves his head, but Uriah moves his hand as well.

"What's his name?" Uriah asks in awe

"It's umm... Cookie" I say

"You're some Dauntless, naming your dog- LOOK A KITTY!" 

"Yeah," I say reaching over and grabbing DP, "His name is DP" 

"Why DP?" Uriah asks confused

"Dauntless prodigy. Four thought of that." I say cradling the cat in my arms

"Oh. Speaking of Four, where is he?" Uriah asks

"Umm..." I look down at Tobias, who is still in wolf form, and he looks back. "I'm not sure, he should be back later." 

"Okay, the- LOOK ANOTHER KITTY!" He screams

"That boy can scream..." Tobias says (A/N Tobias will talk in Tris' head so only Tris can hear but Tris has to talk out loud if she wants to talk to Tobias in his wolf form. Hope I cleared up any confusion)

"What's this ones name?"

"It's Bells" A/N I got that name because I have a friend whose nickname is Bells/Johnny (long story...) So... Back to the story!

"It's so cute!" he says picking up Bells, but apparently Bells doesn't like that so she meows and bites his hand "Owww! Your cat hurt me!" 

"He's an idiot...

I laugh silently 

"Well, I'm gonna go. Tell Four I said 'hi'" He said walking to the door

"Okay, I will"

Holy Dauntless cake I haven't updated in forever! I hope you like the plot twist and more detail will be told in the next chapter. Bye, Pansycakes!

-Love, Emily                                                                                                                                                                              Be brave