Dauntless or Amity?

** If y'all are wondering, Sarah Jane is still at the hospital, remember she was premature? She has to stay for a few more months **

Tris' POV

"She is the sweetest little girl you'll ever meet," Shauna complements Thalia. We decided to stay there a little bit, so Shauna and I are just talking about everything. But Thalia wanted to stay with her Daddy and Uncle Zeke. I have a feeling they are playing a small game of C or D. "She really takes after you, Tris." 

"She might act like me, but she looks so much like T-Four." I stutter over my words, careful not to say his real name.

"It really is a shock that someone so sweet, caring, shy, and adorable is that daughter of that." She jabs her thumb in the direction of the living room, where Tobias and Zeke are having an arm wrestle with Thalia as judge. Idiots. 

"It's shocking," I add and hear Thalia yell 'Time, time!'.

"What are you pansycakes doing?" Shauna shouts and Thalia giggles. Tobias and Zeke jump to their feet.

"I am not a Pansycake!" They say at the same time. Shauna and I tun to each other and roll our eyes. 

"Whatever." I yell. The sit back down and continue talking. 

"How did I fall in love with that idiot?" Shauna asks.

"You fell in love with an idiot? I fell in love with an idiot!" I joke back. We both laugh again. We get interrupted by a knock on the door. 

"Zeke can get it." She leans back in her seat. "Zeke, get the door!" I laugh at her tactics. The door opens and Uriah and Mar walk in. 

"Great, now we get twice the idiot." Shauna mumbles when Mar comes over to us and Uriah goes over to Tobias and Zeke. Thalia runs over to me. 

"Mama, can I have water?" she asks politely. I raise my eyebrows. "Please?" 

"Yes you may. Shauna, do you have any bottled water?" I ask her and she nods, goes into the kitchen, and comes back with a bottle of water. 

"Tank you." Thalia nods her head and Mar and Shauna squeal.

"Do you want me to open it for you?" I ask and she shakes her head. She puts the cap of the bottle in her mouth and scrunches her face.

"She does know that the water bottle has to be open before she can drink it, right?" Mar whispers to Shauna and I chuckle.

"She's Four's kid, it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't." Shauna responds. 

"I can hear you, you know?" I joke and they laugh. She twists the bottle and it basically explodes all over her. Mar and Shauna laugh. Thalia spits out the water bottle and frowns. 

"Uncle Zeke said it would work!" She cries. 

"Now you not to listen to Uncle Zeke." I say. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up." 

"I think I have some spare clothes," Shauna stands up and Thalia and I follow. She comes back out with a little red dress with small sleeves. 

"It so pretty!" Thalia cheers after I help her get it on and take the soiled ones away. She spins and I clap. "It pretty!"

"Tris? Thalia?" Tobias knocks on the door then slowly opens it. "What are you doing?" 

"Uncle Zeke said tat if I put the water bottle in my mouth, it would open it and I wouldn't need Mama's help. It didn't work so well..." 

"The idiot." Tobias mumbles but chuckles. 

"Are you still playing Dauntless or Candor?" Thalia asks and Uriah gasps from behind Tobias.