I'll kill Them When My Headache Goes Away...

Recap:

It said,

Dear Tobias...

Recap over

Tris' POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Tobias,

I know you probably don't want to talk to me, and I understand that. But please, bring Sarah to Factionless in two days time. We need to talk.

Love, Evelyn
P.S Don't bring the blonde...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stare blankly at the page. She wants to talk to Sarah and Tobias but she said, "Don't bring the blonde," Oh, the blonde is coming!

"Are you going to do what she said?!" I whisper yell, still mad about what she wrote.

"Sort of. I'll talk to Sarah, but you're coming, you know, if you want to..." He stutters and rubs the back of his neck.

"Of course I'm coming!" 

"Hey, Trissy?" Uriah calls.

"Yeah?"

"Here, eat this," He hands me a small piece of bread.

"Umm, why?" I ask, is he trying to poison me or something?

"Just eat it!" He shoves the bread at my face, which I dodge.

"What did you do to it?" I question.

"Nothing! Ask anyone here, I didn't do nothing to it, I swear!" 

I look around at the gang, they are watching me with anticipation. Except Tobias, who just looks utterly confused. It's just a piece of bread, what's the worst that could happen?

I snatch the slice of bread away from Uriah and eat it in three bites. That bread tasted strange.

"So, Tris, how do you feel?" Zeke asks.

"I feel... I feel happy," I respond and I start to giggle.

"What the h*** did you do to that bread?!" Tobias yells.

"N-nothing, it just had a little bit of the peace serum..." Uriah mumbles and Tobias' eyes widen.

I giggle at the sight and kiss his cheek.

"We need to get her out of the cafeteria before she does something stupid!" Tobias shouts.

"Whatever,"

"Uriah, how much peace serum did you put in that bread?" Chrissy asks.

"I didn't make it, Zeke did,"

She trains her eyes on Zeke.

"I had an entire container. I didn't know how much to use, so I used it all..."

I mimic his facial reaction, it's hard to do, I'm not sure why he did it in the first place.

"The whole bottle?! She is barely 5'2 and hardly 110 pounds, do you realize how long she is gonna be high on the peace serum?"

I slide over so I;m now on his lap and turn to face him.

"What's wrong?" I chirp.

"Nothing's wrong, Tris, we just have to get you home before something bad happens,"

"What bad stuff could happen, Tobias?" I say.

"That..." He mumbles.

I turn and look at the gang, they all look surprised.