"To Finding Ten"

**I just published a historical fiction story called: Forced to Play Solider and I would mean a lot if y'all would check it out, and I promised someone I would update so... Yeah**

**Hehe, chapter 64...**

Tris' POV

The door to Mother and Father's apartment opens and the gang walks in, their faces look fear stricken.

"Four called me, I thought y'all'd want them here, too." Zeke says softly and I walk to Chris and she gathers me into her arms, sensing my pain.

That's when I really break down. Tobias comes over and folds me into his arms and I clinch the black cloth of his shirt into my fists and sob into his chest, I sob more tears than I thought I had in me.

"My baby's gone! Thalia, our baby, is gone! She could be hurt, and scared, or worse! Tobias, where is my baby girl?!" I sob into his chest and he doesn't answer. I know that he doesn't know where Thalia is, it was more of a question to all of the world.

"I don't know, baby. I don't know. But, look at me--" He cups my chin and forces me to look into his navy blue eyes, Thalia's eyes. "I won't rest until I find her, I promise. We will bring Thalia home to us soon, she will be home as soon as possible." I nod and he pulls me back to hs chest and I continue to sob quietly. 

Uriah, noticing the seriousness of the situation, does not make a joke about PDA, but instead whispers: "I'll be with you the whole way, Four. Tris, I know how much Thalia means to y'all, we'll bring her home. Right, Zeke?" He nudges Zeke, who nods solemnly.

"We will search every faction, every building, every home, every corner, everywhere until we find Thalia." 

"Hands in," Marlene puts her hand out in front of her body and everyone places their hand on top of hers, me last. "Here's to finding Ten." 

"To finding Ten." Everyone repeats solemnly.

* * * * 

"How are you feeling, Mother?" I whisper and sit down on the edge of her hospital bed. She has a white bandage on her head from where she hit it, or was hit. They also found a stab wound on her arm that she didn't realize was there. We assume it was from protecting Thalia, but she was hit and they got her.

"I'm... I don't know, Beatrice. I mean, Thalia's missing, I'm in the hospital, and I don't even know what condition Andrew's in." By the time she's done, tears flow from her eyes.

"Oh, um Father is.. Um..." I stutter, not knowing how to tell her this.

"Beatrice, do you know something about your father?" She asks in a soft but scolding tone.

"Yes, they told me that father had slipped into a coma. That's why he wouldn't respond. I don't know anything else, I'm sorry." She nods and tells me to come closer and she pulls me into a hug, just like when I was little.

The door opens and Tobias walks in. I pull back and run into his arms. He wraps his strong arms around my shoulder blades and pulls me to his chest, my baby bump in between our bodies. I press myself up on my toes and bury my face in his neck, forgetting my mother is only five feet away. She doesn't say anything, though.

"Did they find anything?" I whisper into his neck.

"No, but they... They found her stuffed bear in your parent's closet. They think she was hiding in there when they... When they got her." His voice is thick with emotion and I'm surprised that it doesn't choke him on the way out.

"She's smart, she knew to hide. She did everything she could have." I mumble and add, "She's a big strong girl now, she'll make it out."

"For her sake, I hope you're right." He mutters and presses his lips to my forehead.

**Thalia's POV**

A strange man with bright green eyes carries my struggling body down twists and turns. He took me away from Grandma, and he hurt her. I don't know where I am, but I want my Mama and Daddy.

"I want my Mama!" I screech in the man's ear. "Where is my Dad?!" 

"Stop moving, you pathetic little thing!" He growls and holds me tighter. I sob and fight against his arms.

"I want my Mama!" I screech again and he hits me and everything goes dark.

* * * * 

"Yeah, I got her. Ma'am, would you open this door?" The man hisses and I don't dare open my eyes.

"I'm coming!" A new voice calls. A door opens and we're moving again.

"This is my granddaughter?" The voice coos. The way that Mama does when she calls me pretty. I really want Mama here right now. I'm scared.

"Yeah, but she is so pathetic. Ugly, weak, and stupid. She gets ll her looks from her worthless father. And her intelligence? Ha, her mother and father combined are dumber than a bag of rocks." Another new voice seethes. I know that vice. He was at grandma and grandpa's house one day! 

"Mama? Daddy?" I open my eyes slowly and look around the room. I'm sitting on a black chair with a thin blanket. There are five people in this room: the man who Daddy doesn't like, an older woman with dark hair and green eyes, and a nose that looks like Daddy's and mine, an young man who I've seen around the compound but he always messes with Mama when Daddy's not around, and the man who was at the door that one day.

"Hello, baby girl." The older woman coos and walks toward me, her arms held wide. 

"Only Mama calls me that..." I mumble and try and sink into the plastic chair.

"I am your grandmother, did you not recognize me? Of course not, your father cut off any connections to us, his parents. We're--" She points to a man in grey who looks just like Daddy, but far older, "Are your Dad's mom and dad." 

I tilt my head and she walks a few steps closer and I want nothing more than for Mama and Daddy to burst through that door right now.

"You're safe now, my child." She whispers and holds me close.

Okay, I almost cried when I wrote this chapter but I thought the story was getting to "cute". Hope y'all liked it! Remember: READ, VOTE, and COMMENT! Bye, Pansycakes!

-Love, Emily
Be brave