chapter 16 :: Alien Spieces

[Samantha's Point Of View]

My hand tapped against the wooden door of an apartment, I wasn't sure if it's her but hell I was furious. It has been a week since I let Robert take Justin. Even though it was the worst thing to do, it was the best for him. I couldn't keep him safe, and even if I could, they would find him in the end and kill him. I didn't want him to get killed, I thought letting them taking him would be safer. I barely lived since he was gone, Morgan and I have been trying to reach his father all day long until an idea popped in my head; which is finding his babysitter Linda. There I was, standing in front of her apartment.

The door opened 5 minutes after I started knocking and it revealed a brunette girl, she was pretty. She looked at me with confusion in her face. “Do I know you?” She asked.

I shook my head. “No, but you know Justin.” Her eyes widened at the mention of his name. “Rings a bell, right?”

Linda stood frozen in her place. “Is there anything I can do for you?” Linda questioned uneasily.

“Actually yes.” I nodded, trying to contain my anger. “Since you're the cause of all the trouble he's in right now, you're going to fix everything.” I exclaimed, clenching my jaw. “I believe you have a connection with Justin's dad.”

“I–I do.” She stuttered, avoiding my gaze.

“I want you to call him right now, tell him I want to speak to him for something important.” I demanded, making her run inside and come back with her phone. She dialed a number, still avoiding my gaze.

“Hello?” I heard her whisper to whoever was talking to her on the other line. “Kann ich zu sprechen Mr Bieber?” She spoke in German probably. “Er ist beschäftigt? Können Sie ihm mitteilen, dass ich gerne mit ihm sprechen?”

I heard her say thank you then she hung up. I stared at her intensely, waiting for her to tell me what did he say.

“He's busy.” Linda said shyly. “Would you like to come in?”

I nodded and stepped inside her condo, it was actually very neat and she was very polite with me. It made me wonder why did she get Justin into trouble since she didn't sound that evil. She gestured for me to follow her to the kitchen where she served me a cup of juice and sat down on the stool next to mine. I introduced myself to her, told her about how I met Justin then began to explain the consequences of her stupid mistakes. After she admitted that what she did was wrong and she would like to help.

“Justin's in trouble right now, it's getting bad.” I informed her, taking a sip from the cup. “I don't know what these men will do to him, we need to tell his father and fast.”

She cleared her throat. “Mr Bieber doesn't know anything about that's going on, I told him that Justin likes living here instead of Germany, that's why he believes that he's safe.” She admitted, it sounded like she regretted it. “I know it has gotten out of hands.”

“You think? I let my brother find him because I couldn't do it. I couldn't call them and tell them to take Justin, he's fucking innocent for God's sake.” I complained, tears were pooling in the corner of my eyes. “It's not fair for him.”