chapter 21 :: A Dannel's Gem

[Samantha's Point Of View]

After Justin was forced by his dad to fall asleep again, he told me that he would like to meet Morgan and Patrick in person too, to thank them for taking care of Justin. He said that the hotel was fully booked and that's why they couldn't get a bigger room and that's when Justin woke up again to tell his father that he can sleep at Morgan's but he refused again.

I was completely exhausted even though I left the hotel early. I was taken back to Morgan's house by Axel's driver again and I was out like light minutes after I arrived to the house.

I told Morgan about Axel wanting to meet her and Patrick, she accepted the offer but Patrick refused due to his back problems. Morgan said that she knew a restaurant that served good food and that the owner loved aliens in general.

We were supposed to meet there at four but we ended up going early because I was excited and rushed Morgan to go before Justin. We sat at a rounded booth and Morgan surprisingly knew the owner and I found out that the owner was actually Morgan's best friend. She greeted us with a smiley face and she was almost shocked that Axel Bieber was going to her restaurant.

I sat in boredom while both Morgan and the restaurant owner chatted about aliens. They both were interested in everything about aliens. I just sat silently and watched the cars outside, waiting for Axel and Justin to show up. The owner decided to leave so she can go continue her job and left us with the menus.

“Axel is going to take Justin back to Germany this next week.” I complained, dropping my head lazily on the table. “I'm attached to him now, I’m not even sure how I’m going to live without him if I choose not to go with him.”

Morgan cocked her head to the side. “Why don't you go with him then?”

I shook my head. “Dad might not accept, and he said he lives in a place the own with only aliens. They probably have other traditions than us, I’m not used to their life style.” I explained, then my head turned to see the door of the restaurant opening. I spotted Axel walking, alone, in a black suit, Morgan and I stood up so he could see us.

“Hello ladies,” he said smoothly, grabbing a chair instead of sitting on the booth. “It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs Morgan.”

Morgan smiled at him. “Thank you.”

“Where is Justin?” I asked immediately, curious why Justin wasn't with him.

Axel exhaled. “He had to go to the hospital for blood tests, Monique said they're on their way, he will be here in a few minutes Sam.”

And like he said, another huge black SUV pulled in front of the restaurant and Monique, the lady from the hotel hopped out of the car before Justin. A smile spread on my face when I saw him walk shyly behind her, he was swimming in his oversized gray sweater. He followed Monique and they reached the door. I instantly stood up and ran to him. He stopped in his track and smiled back at me.

Justin took me in a bear hug, I was stuffed in his huge jacket and sniffed his scent. Oh how much I missed it. I didn't dare to touch his back. The whip hit my stomach once and I didn't get any stitches but it stung like a bitch, I wouldn't imagine having my whole back whipped then stitched.