Chapter 31

💎Xavier P.O.V💎

(Before he got 'killed' by Mickey)

Me and the stupid bitch, Morgan was on the plane going to Australia. I only knew who could be in Australia and Jayde wouldn't want me to go there. I remember when she had fallen in love with him.He was a bad influence, but she was a teenage. Well, she is now, but it was when she was young and Dakota wasn't there she doesn't remember. Jayde would sneak out not only to kill rouge but have mini dates. Once the plane had landed, I went to an old friend's house. He let me stay here while he was on a honeymoon with his wife. I put our stuff in their

"Oh my, this place is horrid," Morgan said walking in. We only lived in hotels that was 6 star yeah there was five stars but they was that good. This place is only, a small house which was beautiful.

"Darling this place is okay unless you don't want to be here," I said going to his fridge. I took out milk and grabbed cereal.

"But sweetie there are way nicer places. But I guess that this is good," She pouted. I continue eating and let her do whatever. Why did willow chose her she so annoying and gosh? I miss my mate but she in hiding right now and I have to wait. Like she keep telling me. I went to bed after I finished eating. Morgan had joined me a few minutes later but, I didn't like her she was way too touchy. The next day when I woke up I took a shower and got dressed. There was a knock at the door I glad Morgan was in the shower.

"Mickey," I said with amusement.

"G'day Xavier," He smiled.

"What do you want child?,"

"Im in to say g'day," He laughed."I also heard you got a woman."

"Yes. I hate her more than anything," I said through gritted teeth.

"Ill kill her," He said in a heartbeat. I raised an eyebrow at him. I shook my head no."Well see you later bloke."

"Bye," I said closing the door.

"Who was that Xavvy," Morgan had said.

"Nobody," I said smiling, I kissed her cheek and watched tv.

~~~~

We had been here for five days and we was walking down an alley. I was about to turn around we there was someone behind us. I looked and saw it was Mickey, I knew he had that sadistic smirk. He slashed Morgan's throat and then stabbed me.

"Good bye Xavier," He said. I lose consciousness.

~~~~

I woke, and I was in one of those places where they store the bodies in the Australian morgue. I got up and remembered what had happened, lucky i'm an immortal man. I know I can't go back to North Carolina, so I'm going to a friends pack. I have a lot of friends.Im glad I brought my other id's. I had pick Tye. I bought a plane ticket and went to North Dakota kidding South Carolina. Once I got there, I went to their territory.

"Hey Xavier, How have you been," He said smiling.

"Hello you can call me that other name call me Tye. And I'm been doing good. How long I was out,"

"Well, there was a mini war against everyone. But got solved by Jayde and Willow. So about 3 and half months. Oh Jayde is a good fighter, and she killed someone names Mickey for good," he said. I nod my head. Im glad that bastard is dead.

"Good to know," I smiled.

AN: Last chapter. Who ever reads this thanks bros and broettes. Next up is a sequel hope whoever reds this reads that also. Hope you liked the story.