chapter 19

"Jayde where have you been. I have been worried sick about you. I missed you so much. Oh, my gosh. You don't know how much I miss you. I thought you got kidnapped or something," Kai said.

"Ok, Kai doesn't worry I been to the club don't worry I'm fine," I said giggling. He rolled his eyes.

I went to my room and went to sleep and felt Kai lay beside me. I know I will have a headache in the morning. Waking up halfway of the bed and Kai on the other side. Getting up and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I finished and wrapped a towel around and see Kai still sleep. I went downstairs and made breakfast for everyone and went back upstairs to put on clothes. I put on a black shirts and dark green leggings with my black hi-tops. Leaving a note on the dresser, I  got on my motorcycle, I bought last week. I went to Harley's house to go train, she is a werewolf is also quite and don't talk. She is Mateless.

I went up to the door and knocked on her door. I waited about five minutes then she open the door.

"Hey, Jayde. Sorry, I took so long," she said: " I was exercising and lifting weights."

"Hey. I though you didn't talk," I said

"Oh yeah, I only talk to Elijah you and Cas. so come on," she said.

We went upstairs to her training room.

"So let's get started on you muscle I guess." She looks at the weights. "Let's start you off with 20." I nodded and started. She adds 15 more pounds on the weight

"So I was talking to the moon goddess and she said even though you are a mix breed. You can have a wolf and you can turn into one it will a be a werewolves first shift. So it will hurt like hell." She said and adds 15 more pounds.

"So you want to hang out with me later with  my friend Joanna he is sweet. "

"Sure I would like to meet someone new, " Harley said

So we finished training and headed to Joanna's job he said that he would only for 4 hours. So we went to La Mynx.

"Hey, Joanna. This is my friend Harley," I said

"Hey. Harley and Jayde," he said looking up.

"Mate," they said at the same time in a whisper. I smiled at their discovery. They smiled at each other. I was a loner, so I was texting Kai to come over to La Mynx. So he came an hour later. He took a few shot with me.

"Hey let's go to a movie," Joanna said guess wants to go do something fun. They are cute together.

 "ok,"

"Ok what are we going to watch," Joanna said. " my brother is coming with Sarah."

I stayed silence. Kai was on the phone so was Harley and Joanna. I look over to the sound of an angry growl.

"Kai what is the matter," I bite my lip.

"Those damn witches are the matter calling us mutts." Wow, witches don't got any imagination in it.

"Yes, that's what my dad just told me the same," Joanna said.

"Harley what did you hear,"

"Well, we have to go," she looked at me. Then she looked at Joanna and kissed him on the cheek.

"Damn," I said.We went to the council house to see what is the problems. I'm scared about what going to happen. I took we took my Harley. She was texting him on the way there no giving a straight forward explanation where we were going. She going to tell him anyway.