chapter 6

🖤Jayde🖤

Once I got home, I ran upstairs and saw if Dakota was awake. I knew in the morning that she was going to bombard me with dozens of question. I changed clothes and went to sleep. We had a week left of winter break I can only hope that me and Kai can hang out more. It was morning and I still remember last night perfectly. I haven't really saw a lot of my sister which makes me a little sad. I went downstairs and saw Dakota there smiling like a wicked cat. It slightly scared me and it is hard for that to happen.

"Hey Kota, how's it going," I yawned.

"Tell me everything that happened," she jumped up from the chair making me sit in it. She was also making me a bowl of cereal. I had told her that me and Kai got along fine. We know a little more about each other. Once she found out everything she wanted she just walked out of the kitchen. Well whatever possessed her look gone. I finished my bowl and went to my room to shower. I hummed don't trust me by 3oh!3 in the shower. I heard a cat being killed I think. I went downstairs to see Samantha and Savannah seeing with the karaoke player. They was getting possessed by a bird, oh no they was actually dancing. Dakota had the saddest look on her face. I guess it was because the song was in her top ten favorite just been ruined. Kai and Teri came over a few minutes later. They was still killing cats.

"Hey Savannah can we try," Kai asked smirking at her. She nodded and quickly smacked Samantha to give Teri the other mic. The boys flipped through songs and picked Novocaine by Fall Out Boy. One of my favorite songs out of a million. They started singing and damn their voices was my personal heaven. Even though this song was more shouting. Once they was finished Samantha and Savannah was fawning over them.

"Gotta nice voice," I hip bumped Kai.

"Thanks," he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I held grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs. We went to my room. Kai was amazed how it looked. I had a California king bed, a desk, my special bookcase, which cover most of the wall. I had one of my laptop open. I had two other laid out on my desk. Kai laid on my bed and I sat on my desk chair.

"Why you get to lay in my bed," I said.

"You can join me," he took off his shoes and rolled over.

"I didn't think I could have a guy in my bed that quick," I joked. Kai raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yup. Consider this a lucky day," he suck his tongue out. I crawled into my bed and SAT beside him. But he was still laying down, so I had to look down at him.

"You are beautiful," he said grabbing a hand in mine.

"Thanks," I bit my lip. We stayed in a silence. Then Dakota barged in my room with Teri.

"Dad is here and he want all of us to come down," she announced. I nodded and we walked down. My dad was sitting at the table smiling like a little kid.

"Where is our mom," Savannah pouted.

"She at the spa," he said. "So kids do you want to go out to dinner. All of you."

"Is this so you can feel young again," Father raised and eyebrow.

"No. I kinda want to have a few beers," he smiled.

"Wow," was all I said. "You and the twins are going to drive in a car. Since Teri and Kai drove her we can ride with them."

"I can drive alone," Savannah said. We all agreed on the driving arrangements. I got in the front with Kai. Because he was going to drive. We all followed my dad. It happened to be a restaurant that we went to with my dad a long time ago. Kai had his hand on my thigh throughout the drive and dinner. We are a lot and was full. Dad was tipsy. I drove the car back to the house. Kai and Teri went home. The twins went somewhere and to pick up their mother.

"I saw you and Kai," Dakota said wiggling her eyebrows.

"What?" I questioned her.

"Don't try to play his hand on your thigh in the car and in the restaurant," she explained. I rolled my eyes and pushed her out of my room. I took off my clothes and put on a sweatshirt and shorts. I laid in my bed ready to go to sleep. My phone began to ring and it was a video chat from Kai.

Hey

Hi jayde

Why did you call I'm bout to go to sleep.

I know sorry but I want to see you.

You are so lame.

Thanks cutie.

I set my phone up so I could see Kai without hold my phone.

So I was wondering if you plus me can be a thing.

Are you asking me to be your girlfriend Kai.

Yeah. So how about it?

I guess. I mean I really high maintenance.

I can deal. He made a kissy face towards the camera. I quickly took a screenshot of it and set it as my home screen.

Jayde.

Kaiii.

Don't say that.

I'm gonna sleep. I closed my eyes.

Okay. Me too.

I instantly went to sleep after he said that. I woke up to see Kai hair in his face and his mouth partly opened. I took a shower and got dress in some shorts and another sweatshirt.

Jayde Baby.

Yeah. I grabbed my phone and laid my phone down. I put one a black shirt.

Good morning.

Morning to you to,Kai. He looked behind him as someone was knocking on his door. He put up his finger and got the door. I didn't hear anything for a while. After a good minute his face showed up.

I have to go talk to you later okay.

Okay, bye. He waved as hung up. I put up my phone back on the charger. Turning on the tv I watched whatever movies was on.  

A love like war All Time Low

Sorry for late update whoever reads this. Lol