chapter 5

🖤Jayde🖤

I was video chatting Kai. he had his doorlock and same for me. He wasn't wearing a shirt and was dancing around trying to make me laugh. I was so cute. I bit my lip as he did some belly dancer move as he shook his hips. Gosh, this was hot. I bursted out laughing at how ridiculous he looked. He was just too adorable and I love how he made me laugh.

~I think you are adorable~ I sobered up from my laugh.

~And you have the sweetest laugh.~ He stuck his tongue out at me.

~Whatever loser~

~Let's go on a date tonight~

~okay. You gonna pick me up~

~of course.~ He started to play pick me by I.O.I and dance to it. I started to laugh

~Bye Kai. See you at?~

~Bye. See you at 8~ I nodded and hung up the phone. Seeing as it was 7 I had an hour to go. I took a warm shower and wash my hair and face. I didn't get to wash my face last night since Elijah picked me up from school. I had five minutes left. I put on a black bustier top and skinny jeans with black converse. I put on some lip gloss and did a wing look. Dakota came into my room and saw how cute I look. I don't think I look cute, I look freaking hot. Like fucking spicy pepper nobody can touch this. Okay maybe this is too much, I thought.

"Where are you going," Dakota was wiggling her eyes.

"Date with Kai," She left her mouth wide open.

"When did this happen? Are you sure that acceptable? You don't want to wear a dress?" she hammered me with questions.

"Kota. I look perfectly fined," I brushed my hair and putting it in a ponytail.I curled the ends. I put on a blue cardigan and gold skull and cross bone necklace. Perfect, I thought to myself. I heard the bell ring looking at dakota. I ran downstairs and it was too late, the twins was at the door. I slowed down my pace.As I gracefully went down the stair tying not to think of way to decapitae both of their heads at the same time.

"Hey Jayde," He waved at me.

"Hey Kai," I said as I hugged him.

"Ew. You going out with Jayde," they said. He nodded as it was the most obvious thing in the world a it was. I glared at them, my father came down a few minutes later.

"Hi," He said awkwardly. "So are you Jaydes new friend?"

"Yes sir. I was just taking her out for a little date," Kai said for me. My father nodded and went towards the kitchen. I knew he won't care because I was a responsible person.

"But dad she not suppose to be out this late," The twins screamed.

"Umm..Be back by 10:00," he said as more of a question peeking his head in the doorway. I just noticed that my dad was only wearing pj pants. I rolled my eyes as he went upstairs.

"Emo freak," they said angrily. I left the house with Kai before I tore their head off.

"You family is interesting,"

"Yeah. We don't have to be back by ten. He was just saying that because of the twins," I said. He nodded and we ended up 10 minutes out of town at an italian restaurant. The waitress was ogling over kai as we took our order. He said that we goes to this place ever once in awhile with Teri. We had order pizza and wings. We started a game of twenty questions.

"What your favorite colors,"

"Black, gold, red and blue.What is your favorite food"

"Meat in general. What is your favorite genre in music?"

"All types," Our food came and we said nothing after. We went outside into the crisp night air. The night was sparkling with star scattered across the sky. We walked into the woods and I didn't say a thing. He all of a sudden turned around as we went back to the car. I could smell rouges. I texted Elijah I was off duty at the moment until next year. We went back to the house and I exit the car. He got out and hugged me.

"Bye Kai," I said looking up at him. He smiled and peck me on the nose.

"Bye Jayde," he let me go walking to his car. What the fuck was that, I fangirled to myself walking into the house. I know Dakota will ask questions in the morning. So i'm just going to relax till that happens. I went in and watched tv. I would love to be more than friends with Kai. He seems nicer than one of my past boyfriends. Kai is probably the best thing that happen to me. I smiled thinking about him. My father came into the house.

"Hey sweetie," he joined me on the couch.

"Hi," I smiled.

"So that boy,"

"What about him,"

"What his name," he said semi awkwardly.

"Kai Alibaster. He is nice to me," I blushed.

"Okay. He does seem like a good kid. I like him," He pats my shoulder.

"Umm thanks. I think we are just friends for now thought," I smile.

"Well that's good always take things slow or you'll fall hard," he gruffed.

"Yes sir," I salute to him. He laughs and gets up.

"I'm going to be sweetie. Talk to you later," I hug him before he leaves.

"Goodnight," he waves and goes upstairs. I went to my room and laid in me bed. I thought about what my dad said. I'm glad that he likes Kai, it makes me happy. I can only fear the best for my future and never the worst, think positive and live gratefully was truly my last thought. I fall asleep almost over thinking about having another relationship with someone.