Chapter 4

🍍Dakota🍍

I was at my locker which was so far from Jayde's and my first class but I had to put my softball things up somehow. I heard heels clicking in the hallway coming towards me. I already had a feeling of who it was, I let out a sigh of despair. I turned around to see Savannah and Samantha giving them death glares I grabbed the rest of my things.

"What do you want? Isn't a street corner that you are suppose to be at,"

" Are you calling us prostitutes ,"

"Only if the go-go boot fits. What do you want?" I muttered.

"don't ever say something like that to us again or we will tell daddy and he is going to ground you," Samantha said menacing.

"Fuck you. Now go take you cheap fake press on somewhere else. He is my father and go tell your mother what I said she probably the only dimwit that is willing to take care of you pathetic asses. She is also a gold digger and you are two," I spat at them.

"It's not true," Savannah said.

"The Apple doesn't fall from the tree for nothing," I slammed my locker door close and stormed away from the two.

Their mother just sucks the life out of my father. She is just a gold digger. I heard her over the phone one day say it, sort of. Oh yes girl you should see it all. A beautiful big house and loaded with cash.~ I'm living luxury. ~Oh you should see it all, I might let ya over one day. ~But as soon as he goes bankrupt I am taking my girls out of here and going to the next rich guy. Once I heard her I told my father. I should have known that he's so desperately in love with her. I hated her and those spoiled brats from the beginning. Sometimes I have this temper that just can't control and I have to let it out some how. I didn't like to control it either. Since it was the end of the day and Jayde probably skipped her last class, she might be waiting for me. I hopped in the car and we drove off to the house. Teri has been a gentlemen since i met him. He have been walking me to all of my classes and sometimes pay for my lunch. I think I like him. But sometime it gets awkward and we don't say nothing to each other. We arrived at the house and it was the last day before winter break. Teri told me that he wanted to video chat with me. So I lock my room door for no interruptions and laid on my bed and got a video call when I was under my covers. I pressed the green accept button on my phone seeing Teri face pop up.

Hey Dakota.

Hello Teri.

So you got home good.

Mhh.

That's great. Need help with over break work

Didn't get any. Did you?

Sadly.

That's humorous.

I should be working on it but I have other things to do.

Like what.

Talk to my favorite person.

That's sweet but do your work.

OK. He moved around and then I found myself looking at the ceiling. I heard a grunt the his face appeared once more. He started to talk while doing his work. Laughing to himself saying that he put a word that either of us just said. I begun to get sleepy listening to his mumbled words of English or math work he did. I fell asleep by accident. I woken to a knock on the door and I looked at my phone. Teri was there asleep. I put my phone own gently and went to the door. My father gave me a stern look. I walked into the hall closing my door slightly.

"Dakota. I know that you don't like Morgan or the twins. But don't call them anything mean. They told me about what you said. I don't appreciate it. Just for me be a little nicer," my father begged.

"Sorry but no," I walked into my room. I heard him sigh walking away.

Dakota. I heard Teri voice.

Hey Teri, I smiled. Jayde burst into my room with her famous judging look. I widen my eyes.

"Are you talking to Teri," she wiggled her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes at her.

Hey jayde, his voice said. She looked at my phone to see our video chat.

"Sup," she said. "don't disrespect father by walking away from him. Even though he ask and ask us everyday to be nice to those tramps we don't. Hear him out sometimes then consider your answer."

She then waved bye to Teri and walked out. He gave me a raise eyebrow and I rolled my eyes at him.

You know she is right, he said. I suck my tongue out at him.

Yeah that what big sisters are for, i mumbled.

I will talk to you later okay. I nodded and hung up the phone. I went to take a shower and got dress for today. Knowing jayde is probably gone with one of her mysterious friends. I went to the mall after my phone was all charged up. I went to a shoe store for I could get new vans. This would be a great time to go Christmas shopping seeing as it was in a few days. I picked up things for dad and Jayde. Then some cheap dollar stuff for those other people that live in our house with us. It was getting late so I went back to the house. I his all of my things that i had just gotten in my closet. I went downstairs and got something to eat seeing I haven't ate for hours. My dad came down.

"I'm sorry," we said at the same time. Then we laughed.

"You shouldn't be sorry," I said to him giving him a hug. He nodded his head and hug me back.   

So scandalous-soul eater theme(anime tv show)