chapter 18

Jayde

We had a small family night, yes the twins join. Teri put in bye bye man and let it play. It was in the middle of the movie, Dakota was holding on to Teri and he didn't look like he was going to survive through the whole movie. So he took Dakota to her room and came back. Next, we had put in The Grudge Japanese version. Teri went to go to be so it was Niklaus, Kai and me left up. Niklaus was scared shitless of the movie and squeezing the shit out of my leg. Kai was sleeping and the movie was probably almost over.

"Nik, you're cutting off circulation in my leg. Don't break it,"

"I won't Kai would kill me," I laughed. I was sleeping by the time that the movie was over. Waking up in the dull ass morning is a bitch. Especially if you are on a medium size couch with a 6'4 person beside you. Looking down to see Niklaus all curled up in covers, was so cute.I decided to take picture of the both. Walking to my room, I jumped into the shower. Finishing up bathing myself, I threw my hair in a ponytail.I went to my closet and put on a black leather skirt and a burgundy bustier crop top with burgundy ankle boots.Going back downstairs to see Nik and Kai cooking.

"Hey guys," I said.

"Hey baby," Kai said and gave me a small peck.

"So whatcha serving,"

"Eggs, bacon, waffles and grits," Niklaus said.

"Bacon!" Teri ran down the steps hearing the word.

"Slow down, Teri there's enough for everyone," Niklaus said putting emphasis on everyone. Teri rolled his eyes at him.

"I swear if you eat all the bacon I will kill you," Savannah grumble coming from downstairs.

"What is with all the noise," Kota pouted looking as if she just woken up. I know she hasn't because she probably been up for the last 15 minutes.

"Really," I rolled my eyes. " Other than I have to go somewhere see you guys later."

"Can I come with you," Kai said wrapping his arms around me.

"No, you can't go with me. Also, don't you have something to do today,"

"Yes," he groaned.

"Don't be sad my big alpha," I whispered in his ear. His eyes slowly grew darker.

"Don't do that," he growled. I winked and left the house. I peacefully drove to the council house. As I walked to the door, I was greeted by Elijah.

"Sup Lijah," I said.

"Hey Jay," he said semi-cheerfully."This is a very important matter that the council wants to talk to you about."

"Okay," I said a little nervous. There hasn't been anything ever important other than semi-bad tongue attack with the pack or a small pack war almost starting. But that ends quickly that it started. They were talking among themselves and discussing something about dogs.

"Jayde, glad you made it today," Veda said smiling.

"Whats going on," I questioned getting to the point already.

"Well there is small talk going around and it's going downhill," Veda started.

"Wolves are being called dogs. Vampires are being called leeches and so on so forth," Castiel said.

"Well, that's not fair because vampires are undead but with a continuous and werewolves are wolves," I grumbled. Castiel laughed at me.

"its true werewolves are filthy dogs," Veda spat.

"I am mated to a werewolf Veda. Watch your mouth," I glared.She rolled her eyes at me. I started to text Kai.

~Sup~

~Jayde you know that I'm in a very important pack meeting. What is it that you want?~
~Kai don't get cocky with me. As your mate, I need to know what happens during meeting dumbass. So call me~
~Okay.~

Kai called me in that moment.

"You are on speaker with the pack,"

"So I've heard that you been called certain name," I said.

"Yes Luna Jayde," Someone said.

"They are calling us dogs, bitches, fido, moon dogs, surfaces and downgraded hounds. Luna Jayde I mean serious this is crazy. I mean the true meaning of a bitch is a female dog but come on," someone said frustratedly. I snickered at the fact.

"Sorry for my laughing. It was just about a thought. We shouldn't take these degraded thoughts to heart I mean come on. You are all stronger than that. Always bye,"

"Bye," the pack shouted. I hung up the phone and looked up at all the members.

"All they said was they been called names moon dogs, surfaces and so on," I shrugged.

"I told you they were dogs," Veda snickered.

"Damn it Veda shut the hell up," I shouted making everyone jump.

"Jayde we need to tell you some," Castiel grabbed my hand. I glared at him, I was almost anger by Veda ignorance.

"What is it,"

"It is about your family,"

"And not suspiciously your past," Castiel smiled.

"What," I said. He shrugged and pulled me away from the room with Elijah.

"You are a werewolf," Elijah said. I looked at him crazily.

"Huh," I said.

"Also a witch, vampire, demon," Castiel pointed.

"Wait, what," They nodded their head.

"Are you saying that I'm some type of queen,"

"No. Below her," Elijah said.

"You could meet her one day," Castiel said mindlessly.

"Oh, my god. How long have you know this,"

"Since your birth," they said at the same time. I wanted to punch them both in the face.

"So when do my powers come in,' They looked at each other.

"We don't know," Elijah said. I rolled my eyes.

"But Jayde you need to start training," Castiel said holding my hand.

"Whatever Castiel," I said pulling my hand away from his. Elijah found out before my dad left the earth, that my wolf side is slowly waking from being dormant from all these years. It will take lots of time for her to appear. But first she will meet me in my dreams and she would probably tell me when I shift. It won't take as long to communicate with my demon, witch or vampire side. They will come one by one. I drew myself a bath and stepped in. I started to sing bad romance by Lady Gaga while I washed. Once I finished off I went downstairs to fix myself dinner. Seeing the council and everyone talking to each other was a little surprising.

"Hey Jay," Elijah said.

"Hey Lijah," I smiled. "So I'm about to cook some dinner. Niki wants to help me."

"Okay mom," he said getting up. Everyone except kai had there mouth agape. I forgot that he started to call me mom about 2 weeks ago before I left. I actually had the same reaction when he said it. But I soon got used to it. He even calls Kai dad. I and Niklaus went to the kitchen and cooked pork chops, mac, and cheese with cheesecake for dessert. We had all sat down at the table.