chapter 10

Picture of Kai above

🍍Dakota 🍍

It was two week ago when teri asked me out. Today he confirmed our date. I was still getting prepared. Looking through my closet trying to find the perfect dress. Taking out a purple dress putting it on. It was a one strap high-low dress, this will do perfectly. I out my hair in a side ponytail and put little makeup on. Grabbing my silver wedges and putting them on. The bell rings and Samantha opens the door. How do they get to the door so fast. Do they fucking stay in the living room.

"Hey Teri bear. You are look hot," she giggled touching her arm.

"Um... thanks but i'm not here for you....," he said looking up at me.

"You here for her," she screeched.

"You look great," Teri said ignoring Samantha.

"Thanks,"

"What do you even see in that desperate child. Are you sure you don't want something more experienced," Samantha said desperately.

"What the hell does that mean you stupid bitch," Jayde said angrily. "THe only desperate people here are you and you mother."

"Jayde I can handle myself," I said trying to calm her down. Teri was laughing at the whole situation. It was truly indeed humorous.

"Jayde. Come back and remember I told you not to cuss for 3 days," Kai said coming from nowhere in particular.

"Did you hear what she said thought," Jayde said to Kai.

"Can we go now," I said.

"Please. For I can say some things to her that too young for you ear," Jayde glared at Samantha.

"That would be good," Teri said leading me out of the house. As we was driving down the road and the woods was in view.

"Where are we going,"

"You will see," was all that Teri said. I sighed at the disappointing news that he wasn't going to tell me our destination. I wasn't very much of a surprise person. Nerve wracking as it is I waited semi patiently. You don't know if the surprise is good or bad or if it's going to make you cry or laugh or get angry. We had arrived at an Olive Garden. I never been but I saw commercials thought.

~~~~~~~

"Oh my gawd, tis foos is sof foog," I said with my mouth full. I hope Teri didn't mind though but it was so good.
"Is it weird that I know what you just said," I shook my head 'no.'

He kept looking at me like what. It made me feel self concious and I looked down in discouragement.

"Hey. why'd you look down," he said.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Cause you are pretty," he said charmily.

"Thank you," I smiled happily.

"You are welcome. Wanna play 10 questions?"

"Yeah. That would be nice,"

"How many vans do you own,"

"I not sure exactly 38 give or give more,"

"You must be rich then,"

"No. Since father is a business man. He have time for the family most of the time and then he off somewhere around the world."

"Okay,"

"Sometimes when I get mad at him he get me more,"

"So you're daddy's little girl,"

"I suppose but not compared to daddy's little princess," I said with a raise eyebrow.

~~~~~~

I had a great time with Teri. We told each other about our family life. Once I got back to the house I opened the door to see Jayde and Kai making out. I swear there was tongue. I smirked and went behind the house.

"Having fun there children," I said in a deep voice. Kai pulled back from Jayde in a jump. I laughed out loud.

"Don't do that Kota," Jayde hot me with a pillow. Kai was just sitting there blushing. I feel down laughing. Once I was finished I got up and which I received a death glared at from the both of them. Teri came up behind me and gave me a back hug and a simple light kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Dakota. I'll pick you up on Monday,"

"Okay. Bye," I said. Kai gave Jayde one last lingering peck and walked out of the house with Teri. Once we heard the car engine start and guessed that they left. Jayde pulled me on the couch.

"So tell me everything," she gleamed excitedly.

"Okay so," I told her every single detail. She was fangirling like hell once I was done.

"Oh gosh that is disgustingly adorable. You two should just go out more often," she gushed than begun talking about what our ship name would be. When the wedding would be. She was going all out far on one simple date. "BUt you shouldn't have been chewing with your mouth open."

"I can't help it. I forget like I forgot to get his number," I pouted. Oh my flying fuck pig tarts, how did I forget.

"Ill text Kai to give you his number," Jayde said smiling.

"Thank owe you one. Not," I said going upstairs. While I was walking up there I ran into father.

"Hey baby girl. Where did you go this evening, I didn't see you at dinner," He said.

"I was out with some friends," he smiled and nodded at me. He knew I was with Teri.

"I know you are lying. It's okay. They won't interfere with your relationship," He whispered to me. I ran upstairs without saying another word to my father. Me and Teri haven't even have a real dating relationship. I went to my room taking off my clothes and makeup. I took a shower and laid in bed. My phone buzzed I picked it up.

~Hey babygirl. This is Teri. All I want to say is goodnight.~

~Goodnight Teri.~I saved his number as Teri Teddy Bear. I went to sleep after watching a few weird youtube videos.