chapter 13

🖤Jayde🖤

My classes was boring as usual and I went to sleep for most of my first class. She didn't even care, she was probably sleep teaching the class. I serious she was sleep teaching the class and when some raise their hand she just keep talking. Well actually in my second class this guy was trying to flirt with me and Kai got mad at him. I only ignored the guy and anyway he was just trying to look down my shirt. The guy was a totally creep. They started fighting and I was wondering if I should stop it. After a few or 15 minutes of watching I was trying to figure out how to stop it. It was just so intense. Maybe a hit on the head will do it. Or I was half ways out of my shirt when Kai came up behind me. Stopping the best of my side show. Everyone was cheering for the show to continue. The boys was disappointed  when I stop. I was laughing my ass off, while Kai glared at me.

“Kai, are you still mad at me,” I asking looking at him batting my eyes. He looked at me and smiled.

“No. How could I be mad at my queen,” he gave me a small kiss. Dakota sat down across from beside of Teri. She stuck her touch out at me with food on her tongue.

“Ragazza Stupido,” I said to her glared.

“Cagna,” She said.

“Watch your mouth,” i said. She held up the middle finger at me. I did it right back Kai and Teri looked at us weirdly.

“Immature little girls,” Kai said. The bell rung for class, I walked to the library. Reading a book that I just bought a few days. It was truly interesting and laughable.

~~~~

I figured that I could tell Kai my secret. Pacing around my room wasn't really helping me figure out the wording. Asking Elijah and the rest of the council if I should do it they said yes. They had respected my decision 100 percent. I mean I didn't tell my other boyfriend my secret. Actually when I dated him. I don't think I was in the council, I was training with Harley. I was biting my lip nervous. I stopped in front of Kai, looking at him in his eyes. I opened my mouth waiting for the words to come out. I started pacing once again. I almost wanted to cry out in frustration. What should I say to him hey baby i'm a huntress that kills werewolves. Oh and you're a werewolf. Oh yeah, like that shit is going to work out. He probably freak out and run out of the house. Then tell his pack and ready to kill my ass. Wait Im his mate he wouldn't kill me right, well there was cases that werewolves have killed their mates. But he is not like that right. Okay I'm just going to tell him. He grabbed my hand stopping me from pacing.

“Jayde-” he started to say something but I cut him off quickly. The council said just tell him easily and he might forgive me. I only hope that.

“Kai. I remember what I need to tell you,” he looked at me nervously and nodded at me to continue.

“Jayde if you are to nervous to tell me I can wait,” he smiled at me.

“No!” I shouted. I lowered my voice once I shouted. “I really need to tell you this. Before you find out a different way.”

“Okay,” he looked at me as nervous as I was.

“Well I kinda know a secret of yours and it's only fair that I tell you mine,” I started out staying. “I am a huntress. I know you're a werewolf.”

“You're a hunter,” he almost yelled. I covered his mouth quickly glaring at him.

“Well you are a werewolf,” I said in defense. “So don't you dare yell at me. Also I am the best you would see. I get paid for what I do and it's basically like a job.”

“How do you know what I am,” He said rubbing his face.

“I am a hunter, this is information that I am suppose to know. I know that some of your pack go to our school. You and Teri are werewolves. Your pack house which is a huge house that is five minutes out of town is filled with 5000 other wolves. But you house is in town. You train Monday- Wednesday at 4pm-8pm. You are the alpha of the pack because you are older and your brother is your beta.”

“All that is true. Since you know my secret did you know that you are my mate thought,” He said. I nodded my head.

“Yeah, I do know that we are mates,” I blushed. “Baby i'm sorry that I have been keeping this secret from you and I really am but you-”

He had cut me off with a soft kiss. I pushed him back on my bed straddling him. He let out a gruff moan. I felt myself smirk to this random sound. His hands slowly made their way up my shirt. This felt so good almost reaching a euphoria.

Jan 2 A/N: still working so whoever reads this thanks.