Arrival

I was actually quite nervous for Ivan to come. I lightly put on some mascara and eyeshadow. Then I got in some pajamas and let my hair fall down on my shoulders.

 Then I got in some pajamas and let my hair fall down on my shoulders

I heard someone ring the doorbell as I was changing. I finished getting ready and prepared myself to see Ivan. As I opened the door I sighed in relief to realize  it was just the pizza guy. "That will be $20.35" the pizza guy said as I handed him the money. Then I shut my apartment door. I walked over and opened the pizza boxes and grabbed some paper plates. I also grabbed a few waters out of my fridge. I really needed to go to the store because all I had in my fridge was water bottles.

"Knock knock" Ivan said as he opened my apartment door that I guess I forgot to lock.

"Oh is that how you knock" I said laughing as I felt two strong arms hug my from behind before I was getting out the pizza.

"Hi Aria" he said letting go of me. "Oh my favorite!" he said as he pointed to the pizza with pineapple on top. I grabbed a few slices and handed him a plate. I grabbed my plate and two waters and sat down next to him on the pile of blankets.

"You look very pretty" Ivan said to me as he stared at me.

"Thanks" I said blushing a little.

"When does all your stuff come?" Ivan said still staring at me a little.

"Well my parents are driving the moving truck over and they should be here tomorrow" I said in between bites of my pizza.

"Oh, well I can come and help you unpack tomorrow if you want" Ivan said and I nodded. "I can carry the heavy stuff" Ivan said flexing his muscles. We both burst out laughing.

"Oh please" I said still laughing. I laughed so hard that I started to cry. Ivan noticed the tear and looked into my eyes as he wiped it away with his thumb.

Ivan's P.O.V.

Even though she was crying because she was laughing so hard I did not like to see her cry at all in anyway. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes longingly. I slowly wiped away her tear with my thumb. Then I leaned in...

Aria's P.O.V.

I looked into his eyes and suddenly he started to lean in. I can't believe that Ivan Martinez is going to kiss me. I sat there not knowing what to do. Suddenly he placed a kiss on my forehead, I honestly felt a little relieved. I pushed my forehead against his soft lips as I hugged him. Then I put the plates in the trash and put the rest of the pizza in the fridge.

Then I walked back to Ivan. "Do you want to stay over tonight and help me unpack tomorrow?" I asked Ivan.

"Sure" he said in reply. I lay down next to him and he wrapped his arms around me. It felt a little weird at first but then I felt comfortable. I rested my head on his chest and I felt the warmth of his body against mine. "Goodnight Aria" he said as he placed a kiss against the top of my head.

"Goodnight Ivan" I mumbled against his chest. Then we quickly fell asleep.