The End

*1 week later*
The girls and I were in the dressing room getting our hair done. "I can't believe I'm getting married today" Symone said a little bit nervous.

"Actually, in less then an hour" Erika corrected her. I laughed along with everyone else. I decided to do a cute curled hairstyle. When we finished I looked in the mirror. It was beautiful.

I looked around at the girls. Erika and Tessa had pretty buns and Symone's was similar to mine but with flowers through her hair. Before I could continue looking someone walked over to me and began to do my makeup.

"I feel like I'm getting married again" I said causing everyone to laugh. The lady continued to do my makeup. When she was done she pulled away with a big smile so I could look in the mirror.

I gasped as I saw how amazing it looked. My eyes were different shades of pink wig a little bit of gold blended in. Then I have fake eyelashes and a pretty nude lipstick on. "Wow" all the girls said looking at me. I smiled and looked at Symone.

"Looking beautiful as always" I said to Symone. She smiled and looked in the mirror. The white flowers in her hair really complimented her read hair. And her eyeshadow brought out her vibrant blue eyes.

I slipped of my robe and got into my pink dress. Then I slipped on some heals that matched the dress. Then I put on my diamond necklace and matching earrings that my grandma gave me before she passed. I turned around and helped Symone get into her dress.

Several ties and buttons later, Symone was in her dress. I put her necklace around her neck and helped her put heels on. She turned and looked in the mirror. "You are beautiful" I said. She smiled and thanked me.

The wedding planner came in and gave her a bouquet of flowers before lining us up. I stood next to Ivan because he was walking me down the isle, again.

He turned and looked at me. "You look so pretty, just like our wedding day" he said. I smiled and put a gentle kiss on his lips.

"Ivan, stop undressing your girl with your eyes" Jake said causing us all to laugh.

"I can't help it" Ivan said winking at me. I laughed again. Then the music began to play. I linked arms with Ivan and began to walk down the isle. As we walked we heard some awes and even some gasps, but nothing compared to when Symone walked out.

Emilio began to cry as they said their I do's. They both leaned in and kissed. It was adorable. They pulled apart and we all clapped.

I ran over to my mom and grabbed Hope. I stood there with my baby, my husband, and my Team 10 family. I couldn't ask for more. Right here and right now is perfect. Ivan began to speak, "Well its been a heck of a life, but I wouldn't want it any other way." He leaned down and placed a passionate kiss on my lips. He slowly whispered in my ear, "And baby, Don't hide perfect."

The End.

Hope you guys enjoyed this story. Sequel is coming your way.