New Girl

The next morning I woke up to Jake as usual. He came into my room and dumped cold water on Ivan and I. "Jake get out of here!" I shouted knowing Ivan and I weren't wearing clothes because of last night.

"Ok, you two put some clothes on" Jake said with a smirk. He winked at me and shut my door.

I got up and put on some yoga clothes because I was going to yoga with Tessa and Erika.

"Babe, get up. You might want to put on some clothes first" I said shaking him awake. He threw on his clothes from last night and walked towards me. I was throwing my hair up in a pony tail when he walked over to me, turned me around and kissed me.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed me against the wall not breaking the kiss. "Aria, let's go!" Tessa shouted from downstairs. I jumped down and kissed Ivan one more time before running downstairs.

When we walked into our yoga class we noticed a couple of cute boys about our age in the corner. We didn't really care though because I had Ivan, Tessa had Chance, and Erika had Jake.

They kept staring at us and it was getting pretty annoying. They slowly made our way towards us and started talking to us. "Hey" one boy said to me.

I gave a quick smile trying to pretend like I was on my phone. "Here, can I get your number?" The guy asked handing me his phone.

"Sorry but no. I'm engaged" I said showing him my ring.

"So, I still want your number" he said ignoring the fact that I am happy with my fiancé.

"I said no. Come on girls let's go" I said getting up and walking out of the class as the girls followed. Thank god the class was over.

"Those boys wouldn't leave me alone!" I said as we drove to the Team 10 house. Erika and Tessa said that the other boys were doing the same to them. This was not a great way to start off my day.

We walked inside to see the boys setting the pool on fire. "Idiots" I mumbled as I grabbed a water from the fridge. I felt arms wrap around my waist so I turned around knowing it was Ivan. I kissed him and sat down on the counter.

I looked at Emilio and he was with a girl. She was super pretty. She had red curly hair that fell to her shoulders and big blue eyes. Emilio gave her a kiss and they began to talk about something.

I walked past them to go outside to see the boys setting the pool on fire when Emilio said, "Oh, hey Aria! This is my girlfriend Symone. Symone this is my best friend and my brothers fiancé Aria."

"Hey Symone! It's nice to meet you! And Emilio I'm glad you found someone" I said as I hugged Emilio. I was happy that he had found a girl that he likes. I also really liked Symone, she was super pretty, nice, and she was funny. She was perfect for him.

By the time I walked outside they had already put out the fire. So I walked upstairs to find Ivan. He was getting dressed. "Are you going somewhere?" I asked him confused.

"Yeah, Jake didn't tell you?" He asked and I shook my head no. "Oh, well we are all going out for dinner, so go get dressed" Ivan said. I nodded and ran to my room. I changed out of my yoga pants and into something cuter.

 I changed out of my yoga pants and into something cuter

I walked downstairs where everyone was waiting. "Wow babe, you look amazing!" Ivan said. I smiled and kissed him. Everyone from Team 10 and Symone was coming. All the girls went in one car and the boys went in the others. I was in the back seat nest to Tessa and Symone.

"Hey!" She said cheerfully.

"Hi!" I said back with a smile. On the way to the restaurant we just talked and got to know each other more, and I must say, she is a really fun person to be around. I can see why Emilio likes her.

When we finished eating our sushi we kind of just sat there for a while. I don't know why. Suddenly I saw the waiters walk out with a huge cake that said, "Happy 6 million!" They set it in front of me. I immediately got on my phone and checked my YouTube and noticed that I did hit 6 million. I screamed a little and blew out the sparklers. Ivan pulled me in for a kiss.

We arrived back at the Team 10 house and we were super tired. "Night guys" Emilio said before walking upstairs with Symone.

"Babe, let's go to bed" I said yawning. He nodded and we fell asleep in my room. I still couldn't believe that I hit 6 million.