Really Gone

Ivan's P.O.V
Aria's mom had called me and told me what had happened. She said that my love was dying. Of course I took the next flight to New York.

I arrived at the hospital she was at and burst through her hospital room door in tears. I looked at her and felt my heart break into a million pieces. How am I supposed to live without her? The doctor said that there is a very low chance of her surviving.

I stood there staring at my one true love. I stood next her parents who were also crying. "Aria I don't know if you can hear me, but just know, I will always love you no matter what" I said to an unconscious Aria.

I looked at her parents. "Aria is a strong independent girl, she will fight her way out of this. She is kind and loving, and just overall a great person. I would not want to be in love with anyone else but h-" I said before I got cut off my the monitor going flat. I couldn't believe it. She was truly gone. I dropped to the floor and immediately broke down on the floor as the nurses rushed in. I can't live without her.

-------------------------------------------------------------
This is once again not the end. There will be more to come. Hope you are enjoying this story!❤️
-Becca