Welcome to L.A.

I got up the next morning and walked downstairs.
I saw Erika and Tessa staring at me and smiling. "What?" I asked them confused.

"It's here" they said screaming with excitement. I didn't know what they were talking about until they pulled out a bag with my wedding dress in it. All three of us jumped up and down and screamed.

"What's going on down here?" Ivan asked tiredly as he walked down the stairs. The girls quickly hid my dress and theirs. I handed him his and the boys tuxes and told him to go away. My dress was absolutely beautiful.

The girl's bridesmaid dresses were super pretty too

I was so caught up in thinking about my wedding which was in two days, that I almost forgot that I had to pick Lydia up from the airport in an hour

I was so caught up in thinking about my wedding which was in two days, that I almost forgot that I had to pick Lydia up from the airport in an hour. I told the girls to hang theirs and my dress up in their closet so Ivan wouldn't see. I grabbed the Team 10 van keys and told Anthony to come with me.

Anthony has been kind of down lately because his girlfriend and him broke up a month ago. So I figured meeting someone new might cheer him up. I sat there for a good 10 minutes until I saw a very familiar face. I ran out of the van and she dropped her stuff and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you so much!" I said as we broke the hug. I grabbed her stuff and threw into into the back. I introduced her to Anthony and she winked at me. She sat in the back with him instead of the passenger seat.

They made small talk then suddenly I heard Anthony ask her out. Wow things moved really quickly, but then again Anthony is a great guy and he is perfect for Lydia. She said yes and they exchanged numbers.

When we got back to the house I introduced her to everyone and showed her to my room. "I have a something to tell you" she said excitedly.

"What?" I asked her.

"I'm moving to L.A. next month and my new apartment is only five minutes away from here" she said. We hugged again and jumped up and down and screamed.

"Is that why you said yes to Anthony right away?" I asked her and she nodded her head yes. Right after I said that he came into my room and told Lydia they would be leaving in an hour. So I helped her get ready.

I curled her hair and did her makeup with different shades of pink. She had on a long white dress and black heels. She looked stunning. I walked her down the stairs where Anthony was waiting. His jaw dropped when he saw her. They walked out the door hand in hand.

I walked down stairs to sit next to Ivan. Ivan, Emilio, and Symone were all watching a movie on Netflix. Ivan and I walked out of the room and sat on the trampoline. "I can't believe I get to marry the love of my life in two days. I'm the luckiest man on the planet to have found a girl like you" Ivan said picking me up and putting me on his lap.

"I love you" I said kissing him. He said it back and he layed there making out for a while. I told him we should go upstairs and move all of his stuff into my room. Even though he slept in my room every night, he still had his clothes and stuff in his room.

When we were done the room didn't look that different. The only difference there really was, was just another dresser next to mine. We sat on the bed discussing the wedding for a while.

Later that evening I walked downstairs to see Lydia and Anthony kissing in the kitchen. "Well things escalated quickly for you two" I said causing everyone to laugh. "So are you guys official now?" I asked them and they said yes. I was so happy for them.

"Lydia, will you do me the honor and be my date to the wedding?" Anthony asked her. They were just too cute. I will make sue they walk down the isle together. She said yes and kissed him again.

I put an air mattress on my floor for Lydia and she fell asleep after talking to me for a bit. Ivan and I stayed up for a while whispering about the wedding until we fell asleep too.