Wedding Day

"Wake up, we have to get you ready" Lydia, Tessa, and Erika said waking me up. I rolled over and opened my eyes.

"Where's Ivan?" I asked noticing he wasn't next to me.

"The guys got him up and took him out to get ready." Tessa said. I nodded my head and got ready to go get my nails done.

I didn't bother to but on makeup because we were getting it professionally done

I didn't bother to but on makeup because we were getting it professionally done. We got into an uber and drove to a nail salon. I still can't believe that today I was officially Aria Martinez.

 I still can't believe that today I was officially Aria Martinez

After getting our nails done we went back to the house. Tessa made sure the boys weren't there, which they weren't.

The ladies who were doing our hair and makeup were setting up in our living room.

I looked in the mirror and for the first time in my life I felt beautiful

I looked in the mirror and for the first time in my life I felt beautiful. I turned to look at the girls. They looked amazing. They all had their hair curled and a natural makeup look. "Wow" they all said as they looked at me. I smiled and looked at the mirror again.

We only had 30 minutes until the wedding. The girls and I grabbed our dresses and shoes and headed to where we were getting married.

We got there and ran into the dressing rooms. All the girls helped me slip on my wedding dress and shoes. They all stared at me in awe. I turned to look in the mirror. I saw someone I haven't seen in a while, a beautiful and happy version of me.

 I saw someone I haven't seen in a while, a beautiful and happy version of me

The girls got into their dresses and looked amazing, as usual. The girls walked out to where the planners were lining them up with the groomsmen. They each held a beautiful bouquet of flowers.

I waited in the dressing room. My father walked in and smiled at me. "You look absolutely beautiful Aria. I still can't believe I am giving away my little girl. I love you" my dad said which made me smile.

"Thanks Dad. I love you too" I said.

"Alright the bride and her father, if you could please come out and line up" the wedding planner said as she walked into the dressing room. My heart started to pound. I tried to stay calm and think that I was marrying the love of my life.

My dad and I walked out and stood where the last couple was. It was Lydia and Anthony. Lydia looked back and smiled at me. I think I saw a tear slip out of her eyes, but she immediately wiped it away before walking out with the rest of the bridesmaids.

"Are you ready?" My Dad said. I nodded my head and grabbed my bouquet of flowers from one of the wedding planners.

My dad and I walked through the doors arm in arm. I heard a bunch of people gasp as they saw me. Suddenly Ivan turned his head to look at me. He got a huge smile on his face. He began to tear up a little before wiping it away. I smiled and did the same.

All the bridesmaids and groomsmen smiled at me as I stood next to Ivan and took his hands. "You look beautiful Aria, I love you" Ivan whispered to me with tears still in his eyes.

"I love you too" I said. The ceremony was going pretty quick. Ivan took out a sheet of paper and began to read his vows. "Aria, I have loved you since I first saw you. These past few years with you have been the best times of my life. I don't know what I would do without an amazing girl like you in my life. I promise to love and care for you for the rest of my life. I love you with all of my heart. And Aria, you will always be my pretty, pretty princess" Ivan said looking up from his paper so his eyes met mine.

I wiped away my tears and laughed a little at the last part. I pulled out my sheet of paper with my vows on it and began to read it. "Ivan I have loved you with all of my heart for the longest time. My heart beats for you and only you. You make me laugh, cry, and feel loved. I can't imagine being married to anyone but you. You are the love of my life and I am so lucky to have you. I love you" I said.

Ivan started to cry again and so did I. He reached his hand out and wiped my tears away with his thumb. "You may now-" the priest began but got interrupted by the door opening. Someone I did not want to see stood there.

"I'm back" he said with a smirk.