The Plan Part 2

We snuck around the house and looked through all the windows. We got to the kitchen window where Veronica was making food and Ivan was sitting at a table. My heart dropped when I saw him sad. He sat there staring off into space.

We kept walking until we found an opened window in what looked like a guest bedroom. We all one by one climbed through the window. The only person that did not come inside was Max because Veronica doesn't know who he is so he will distract her at the front door.

We all sat in the room until we heard Max knock at the front door and Veronica walk over to open it. I quietly opened the guest bedroom door and walked to the kitchen with the rest following. We stood behind a wall thinking about what to do.

Max began taking to Veronica about her car being towed or something. When I thought that she was distracted enough I snuck over to Ivan. He was still staring off into space so he didn't notice me. "Ivan" I whispered getting his attention. He suddenly looked worried.

"Aria? You need to get out of here now, you can get hurt" he said. He really thought that Veronica could in the way of my family? I don't think so.

"It's ok. Max is distracting her and everyone else is in the over there. We came to bring you home" I said grabbing his hand. He had a doubtful look on his face. After a minute of thinking he nodded his head and followed me to the others where they all embraced him in a big hug.

We began climbing out of the window. Me and Ivan were the last people to go. I jumped out and before he could get the chance to, the guest bedroom door opened. "Where do you think you are going? And what is she doing here!" Veronica shouted pointing a gun at Ivan.

Suddenly we heard police sirens coming down the road. I had completely forgotten that we had called the police earlier. Veronica look worried and called me a few names before running somewhere. Ivan climbed out of the window and followed the rest of us.

We all got back into the Team 10 van. I sat next to Ivan and rested my head on his shoulder. When we got home we all went inside and Ivan followed me up into our room.

"I've missed doing this" Ivan said. Before I could ask what, he placed his arms around my waist and planted a kiss on my lips. As we pulled apart I smiled and so did he.

I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a small box. I looked at Ivan who was looking at Hope. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand. He looked at me confused. That look went away when I slid his wedding ring on his finger. He smiled and kissed me one more time. Words can't explain how much I have missed him. I feel much better now that he is back in my arms.