Finally Together

Everyone gasped in fear. "What are you doing here? You need to go now!" Ivan said angrily.

"I'm not going anywhere" Ryan said. I was so scared that I was shaking. Ivan walked closer to me and pulled me into his arms.

"It's going to be ok. The police are on their way" Ivan whispered in my ear. He kissed my head and continued to hold me.

Why is it that the one day I'm actually happy, Ryan has to ruin it. I want to marry Ivan, but I can't with Ryan standing here.

"I can't do this" I said with tears running down my cheeks. I started to run towards the doors. Then I felt someone grab my arm.

"Your not going anywhere" Ryan said still holding my arm.

Ivan walked over to me. "Let go of her!" He shouted pulling me out of Ryan's grip. Ryan punched Ivan in the stomach which made him collapse.

"Ivan!" I said going to the ground with him. I put his head in my lap and stroked his hair trying to comfort him. "Babe, it will be ok. The cops are on their way" I whispered in his ear.

I felt him nod his head. "What do you want from me?" I asked Ryan. I looked around at everyone who looked terrified.

"You" he said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Look, Aria I'm sorry for what I did to you. I really did and still love you. Please don't marry him. I want you, and I love you" Ryan said tearing up. I have never seen this side of him.

"Ryan, I can't get over what you did to me. You hurt me and Ivan healed my broken heart. I love him, and   I will not leave him. I'm sorry. Please leave" I said wiping the tears from my eyes.

I looked down at Ivan who still had his head in my lap. I could tell he was in a lot of pain. "Everything will be ok" I said lightly kissing him.

Ryan still stood there not knowing what to say. He hurt me and I will never give him the chance to do that to me again.

"Ok fine, I will leave. Just know that I love you Aria, and this is not the end. You will be mine" Ryan said walking out of the doors. I heard police sirens. I put Ivan's arms around my shoulder and helped him up to his feet.

I helped him walk to where the police cars were. I saw Ryan in handcuffs being placed in the back seat of the police car. I helped Ivan walk to the ambulance.

They brought him inside and cleaned him up. They said there was no use to bring him to the hospital because it wasn't anything serious.

After Ivan got cleaned up we walked back into our wedding area where everyone was still sitting in fear. "It's ok everyone. He is gone, so let's finish the ceremony" Ivan said to everyone. They all looked relieved. We walked back up to where the priest was standing. Ivan took my hands in his once again.

"Since the ceremony was interrupted we will rewind a little bit" the priest said. "Ivan, do you take Aria for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest asked.

"I do" Ivan said to me smiling.

"Aria, do you take Ivan for your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you part?" The priest asked again.

"I do" I said. 

"Any more interruptions?" The priest said causing everyone to laugh. "You may now kiss the bride" the priest said. Ivan pulled me close to him and kissed me. It was the most passionate kiss that we have ever had. It lasted for what felt like forever.

We pulled away and smiled at each other. The wedding party went to get some pictures then we walked back to where everyone was.

The DJ began playing music as we all danced around and had fun. A slow song and Ivan pulled me close to him. He put his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck.

"I love you my beautiful wife" Ivan whispered in my ear before kissing me.

I smiled and said, "I love you too my handsome husband."

"Time to cut the cake!" My mom shouted. We cut and enjoyed the cake. After a while of partying Ivan and I went home. We were so tired that we ended up falling asleep right as our heads hit the pillows.