Mistake

"Well I have news" the doctor said. The tension in the room was killing me. "Aria Martinez, you..."

The doctor paused and smiled. Why would he be smiling at a time like this? "You have three months to live" he said still smiling. He started laughing before he said, "Nah, I'm just kidding. There must have been a mistake. Sorry to cause you an worry or confusion. You do not have cancer. In fact you and your babies are in perfect health!"

I ran and jumped into Ivan's arms but this time with happy tears. He twirled me around as we both smiled. "Well I'll see you soon for the babies. Next time you will find out the gender. You are free to go" the doctor said.

"Thanks doc" Ivan said doing one of his weird bro hugs. I laughed as Ivan grabbed my hand and led me out to the car. "You know, I'm glad I don't have cancer but popping these ones out is going to hurt more than anything" I said laughing along with Ivan.

"Awe, poor baby" Ivan said. "Well I will get you Starbucks every week if you don't complain like a maniac" he said crossing his fingers.

"Deal" I said laughing. He definitely knows about my love for Starbucks. He started up the car and we drove back to the house to tell everyone the good news.

"You don't have cancer!" Everyone shouted with excitement as they all hugged me.

"Careful I have two in here" I said rubbing my stomach.

"Is it just me or is Aria always funnier when she is pregnant" Erika said as everyone agreed with her. I just laughed and hugged Erika one more time. What would I do without my Team 10 family?

-------------------------------------------------------------
I couldn't stand leaving you guys on a cliff hanger for long. Hope you are enjoying this story!
-Becca