Honeymoon

I woke up the next morning to Ivan kissing me. "Wake up beautiful" Ivan said.

I got up and sat on my bed next to Ivan. "We never ended up discussing our honeymoon so I thought we could do that now" Ivan said.

"I've always wanted to go to Hawaii" I said.

"Great I'll go book our tickets" Ivan said getting out his laptop.

"Ok babe, be ready to go we leave in 3 hours" Ivan said. I kissed him and ran to my closet to pack.

*In Hawaii*

We walked out of the airport to feel the warm breeze greet us. There were people handing out lei's so Ivan got both of us one.

The taxi driver drove us to our hotel. When I saw it I smiled. It was the nicest place I had ever seen. "Babe" I said in amazement.

"Just wait till you see our room" he said placing a kiss on my lips. We walked in side and got our key. We were on the third floor with a view of the ocean.

I walked in the room to see that Ivan bought the honeymoon suite. My jaw dropped. "How-" I said before Ivan cut me off.

"Don't worry about it. Let's just enjoy it" he said kissing me again. We set our stuff down and walked around.

We had a giant bed with rose petals on it. The bathroom was the size of our room at the Team 10 house. I walked out on to the balcony and noticed the view was amazing.

I stared out at the ocean for a while before I felt two arms wrap around my waist. "I have a wedding present for you" He said with a smile. "Check your phone" he said.

I grabbed my phone to notice that he texted me a link. I clicked the link and it brought me to a website. "I built a website for you, and everyday it will give you a reason why I love you" Ivan said. He was so thoughtful.

"I love you so much" I said smiling. He picked me up and kissed me. It lasted for a while until I said, "Can we do this later? Let's go get food I'm starving." He nodded laughing.

We went to this burger place right next to the ocean. "This is so good" I said stuffing my face. Ivan laughed so hard he spit his water all over me. We both started to laugh for a while.

After we ate we walked down to the ocean. We walked hand and hand in the wet sand. "Omg!!! Ivan Martinez is here!" A group of girls shouted as they ran over to us. They crowded around Ivan and pushed me in the sand.

"Aria!" Ivan shouted as he made his way through the crowd of screaming girls. He bent down to help me up. 

"Who is that?" The girls asked. I've been in his videos before, it's weird that they don't know who I am.

"Wait isn't that Emilio's girlfriend?" One of the girls said. Everyone else nodded in agreement. "Why is she here with Ivan?" They asked.

"What makes you think this is Emilio's girlfriend?" Ivan asked.

"In one of Tessa's snapchats we heard Emilio taking to Chance. Emilio said that he liked Aria" one girl said.

"No. This is my wife Aria" Ivan said pulling me closer to him. All the girls looked surprised. We quickly walked away from the girls and back to our hotel.

We walked back in the room and sat on our bed. "What were they taking about?" Ivan asked me.

"Do you remember when Emilio was ignoring us?" I asked and Ivan nodded his head. "Well the night you proposed to me, Emilio told me he had feelings for me" I said. Ivan looked hurt. "But I told him that I love you and only you" I said. Ivan nodded his head and pulled me in for a kiss.

"As long as your all mine I'm happy" Ivan said smiling and kissing me again.