Through the Window

Later that night I stayed up and filmed a video with Erika. Ivan went to bed because it was pretty late. We were playing the friendship test game.

"When's my birthday?" I asked Erika.

She immediately answered, "July 7th." I smiled. She knows me so well.

"Favorite color?" I asked.

"Teal" she said confidently.

"Favorite food?" I asked her.

"Italian, duh" she said making me laugh.

"Alright guys that's it for today, bye costallers!" She yelled at the camera before making a goat noise. I laughed and she sat at her desk and began editing. I sat next to her and helped her. By the time we were done editing it was about 2 in the morning.

I walked upstairs exhausted. I changed into my pajamas and took my makeup off. When I walked over to my bed I saw that there was someone next to Ivan. I ran over to the light switch and turned the lights on. I saw Ivan's arm around someone with black hair. I got closer to realize it was Veronica.

How did she get in here? I looked around to see that my window was open. This psycho. "Ivan!" I shouted. His head popped off of the pillow. He looked at me and then at Veronica. I stood there confused. Veronica looked at me and smiled.

"I thought I was sleeping next to you" Ivan said getting out of bed.

"I was downstairs filming" I said.

"Wait.. that means I kissed you" he said looking at Veronica. I felt anger build up inside of me. I grabbed Veronica by her hair extensions and dragged her downstairs and pushed her out of the door. Before I slammed the door on her I may of said a few things, called her a few names.

I walked back upstairs to Ivan sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. "Aria, I'm so s-" he said before I cut him off with a kiss.

"It's ok, you didn't know. I can't believe Hope didn't wake up" I said laughing as I looked at my little girl. If Veronica ever touches Hope, I will kill her.

I went over to the window and shut it. I locked it to make sure this would never happen again. I climbed into bed and snuggled up to Ivan just like Veronica was. Ivan kissed me. "Love you Aria" he said to me before closing his eyes.

"Love you too" I said.