Are You In There

I woke up the next morning running to the bathroom. I thew up so many times that I forgot. Ivan was there for me the whole time. What would I do without him?

He had to film a Team 10 video with Emilio and Tessa today at the beach so he wasn't going to be home. "Are you sure your alright? Because I could stay home" he said.

"I'm good, go have fun!" I said with a smile.

He walked over to me and lightly kissed me before saying, "Bye baby, call me if you need me. Love you."

"Ok, Love you too" I said laying down and closing my eyes. I tried to sleep for what felt like hours but couldn't. I had to throw up every five minutes. So, I decided to make a q&a. I tweeted and asked people for questions.

In the beginning of my video I told them that I had been really sick. The video went smoothly. I edited it and uploaded it. Within seconds I got hundreds of comments and tweets saying that I was pregnant. I just shook it off not thinking anything of it.

About 10 minutes after I posted my video Erkia ran into my room. She held up her phone that was playing my video. "Girl, you need a pregnancy test" she said with a worried look.

I even began to get worried. "I'm sure its nothing. Just the stomach flu or something" I said looking at Erika. She tossed a box on my bed. I picked it up to notice that it was a pregnancy test.

"Well, I got you some just in case. Now go in the bathroom and take the test, i'll be right here" she said sitting on my bed with a smile. So I went in the bathroom and did what she said.

After a while of sitting in silence next to Erika on my bed, it was time to look at the test. I picked it up and my heart began to pound. I looked at it and felt my hear drop. The test said...